Chapter 1-18

"Caitlin" he says in a shocked tone "Barry!" She says clipping her bra and grabbing a shirt to press against her front "I told you to turn around" she says surprised "but your back..." He starts and she turns to him, still pressing the shirt over her front because otherwise she's topless. "Caitlin.. I don't care about looking at your chest, I care about those bruises, I care about you" he says and she throws on her mahogany T-shirt infront of him. "Why do you care so much?" she asks curiously "I don't know..." He says thinking about it while he speaks "I just think you deserve the world" he says but then diverts back to the other conversation... She turns her back on him, not sure what to say back so she starts organizing the old school work on her desk for a distraction.
He takes his hand and gently puts it on her back, she pauses her figiting and looks down, "I've got you Caitlin, I have since the day you walked in the front door, there's no reason to be afraid anymore. Ronnie's not going to hurt you" he says and spins her around, both hands on her waist "okay Cait? Your safe" he says, leaning over her face a little because hes slightly taller.
Instead of agreeing she kisses him...