Chapter 1-55

She's compelled not to leave but she has to. Bypassing the situation and arriving home late, Barry sheepishly putting a smile on her face.  Street lights reflecting through the fallen snow, lighting up the small flower in his hand. "I thought you might have wanted this" he hands her the flower but instead of taking it she lightly moves his hand out of the way and gives him a big hug "were not going to have a garden if you keep picking the flowers" he can feel her laughing a little "fine, sappy phrases and cheesy pick up lines it is" he hugs her back and kisses her lightly before heading inside "how was work?" He puts the flower in a vase then looks back at her "it was Amazing!" She rambles for about 10 minutes talking about all these scientific things he doesn't understand "I had so much fun" ... "Sounds like it" Barry tells her and she can tell he doesn't understand "I appreciate you listening even if you don't get it" she speaks up "one day I will" ... "Something happened that you will understand though" ... "And what is that?" He asks diligently "I met my parents" she barely has time to finish when Barry cuts in, "Caitlin that's, I, how did it go?" He had a plan about what to say but it comes out all wrong and she laughs "I mean... It was alot to take in, it was on accident, but they aren't staying..." She swallows a little bit of tears back "I don't know why I care so much, they abandoned me, but I still love them" ... "I can't say I understand, but I'm here for you" his teeth show through his small smile "Thank you" they hug...