Chapter 2-3

Opening the door, her room a mess and attitude vastly changed from her normal self, she tries bypassing the kitchen but Henry catches her from behind when her pace turns back "not this time Cait" he walks her to the plate of food waiting for her "Dont call me that" she mumbles underneath her breath and forcibly sits down but doesn't care to do anything but stare at her ring. Eyes focused, she's trying her best not to let the tears stream but it's no use.  Shaking, she listens to Nora, "Caitlin please eat something" she practically begs of her "no" the plate scratches the table as her hand forces it away "please sweetheart" Caitlin nervously taps her foot trying to focus on anything but Barry when Nora has finally had enough. "Do you think I'm joking Caitlin?" She raises her voice, tears streaming down her cheeks "What would I do if I lost you too?" She rejects a comforting hug from Henry "Caitlin it's been too long! 2 weeks and you haven't touched food, Barry's death was enough. I cant loose you too" Caitlins emotions are a mess and she's gone silent.
An unrecoverable look, pale skin and sick with thought, Nora takes a deep breath and Caitlin looks faint "Talk to me, I'm sorry... Caitlin!?..."