Chapter 1: Unexpected events

Hey Welcome to my first Story, hope you will enjoy it. I try to put in every chapter a picture, but maybe I can't because I can't find one that fits in the chapter. 

Mark POV:

Hey my name is Mark Fischbach. I am 19 years old and had lived a normal life. However, my life changed rather quickly one day. Allow me to tell what happend.

I just had gotten over my first year in my Engineering college. I spent the summer with my family, consisting of my two younger brothers Tom and Tim and my mother. Nevertheless, I hanged out three times per week with my best friends Bob and Wade. It was one of the last holiday days. Wade absolutely wanted that we went to a party, which was being held two days before school would start again. Of course we agreed, because we wouldn't be able to see each other much afterwards. Bob and Wade went on a special school, which offers to award nearby flats. Also they had very long school days and a lot of work to do, causing them to not have a lot of spare time. Well, we met as often as we were able to and that was already enough for me. However, I didn't had the slightest idea that my life, how I knew it, would change completely in only a few hours that we spend at that party. 

We agreed by SMS that we would meet at 8 o'clock p.m. at my house and drive to the party with my car. At the moment it was a few minutes before our agreed time. I decided to wear my lucky flannel with suitable jeans and convers for the party. I had styled my pitch-black hair nicely and instead of my glasses I went with my contact lenses. I then waited on my couch for both my friends to arrive here. In the living room were also my mother, who worked on her laptop, and Tom, my 14 year old brother, sitting in front of the televison. Tim, my 12 year old brother, was properly in his room and played one of his favourite Playstation 3 games. In my thoughts I fantasized about today's evening. Suddenly I was torn away from my train of thoughts by a knock on the front door. With a big smile I hopped of the couch and stormed to the door.

The door swung open with a lot of force, after I pulled the door handle down, because Wade was leaning against it. Thankfully he caught himself before he fell. We three laughed a bit before I looked at Bob and Wade, who were wearing very nice party clothes. "Hey guys, nice to see you again. Should we get going? I can hardly wait any longer!", I welcomed my mates. Bob waved politely and answered: "Jo Mark, of course we can. Nevertheless, it doesn't bother you that we invited our girlfriends? They wait at the party for us." "No, no problem at all. I wanted to get to know them for a long time now, since you two have told me at the beginning of summer that you both are taken now.", I added enthusiastically. Wade briefly gave a laugh and looked at his watch, while he cleared us up: "Guys, we have to go, otherwise we won't get a parking bay nearby." We nodded and I shouted into the living room a quick "Goodbye". Finally I reached for my keys and closed the door behind myself. 

Quickly I placed myself in the driver seat. The engine jumped on and I pulled out the driveway. The whole drive to the party we talked about all possible things. After a half an hour we reached the address of the house party. Luckily I still got a good parking bay for us. With gigantic joy we entered the brightly luminous house, from which roared loud music. The whole building was over crowded with people. Everywhere danced or discussed different people topics with eachother. Some were completely drunk, others again were just quite easily alcoholised. My friends fought a way through the amount of visitors and I tried my best to follow them. The smell of alcohol was like a gas in the air, which irritated my nose that I couldn't really breath through it. I never was a fan of this liquid. Maybe because of my allergy to alcohol. That was also the reason why I never ordered something for myself. 

Bob waved two girls over to our location after a short time of looking around the crowd. Both wore wonderful, short dresses and smiled joyfully back at us. "Mark, may I introduce you to my girlfriend Mandy. Mandy, this is Mark our best friend for many years now.", welcomed Bob a friendly looking girl, with blond-brunette hair. As a result Wade positioned himself beside an orange blond - haired girl. Affectionately he laid his hand around her shoulder and pulled themselves in a light hug. Proudly he meant: "Mark, my girlfriend Molly. Molly, this is our best friend Mark." Politely we shacked each other's hands. "Hey Mark, nice to finally meet you in person. We heard a lot of stories about you. Why don't we take a seat back over there at the couches, otherwise my shoes will soon kill me.", added Molly, while Mandy whispered something in Bob's ear. I didn't wanted to be nasty and ask why they were whispering. So I walked behind Molly and Wade to the seats.