Chapter 74: The seal is broken

Hey Guys and Girls. Hope you have a wonderful 8th of December. Enjoy todays chapter.

Until tomorrow.

Caro :D

Jack POV

We immediately ran towards Luxilia, who was standing in front of the big gate. "Luxilia? Is everything okay?", came it from Caro, which was right next to the goddess. After taking a deep breath the goddess said: "Yes, I'm fine. Just a little bit exhausted. I had completely forgotten that this mountain drains my magic from me if I use a spell. But fortunately we are already in front of the seal room." "Behind this door are Mark and Dark.", slipped it out of my mouth and I looked at her surprised. Luxilia just nodded and seemed to gather her remaining strength. Caro and I tried to calm down our heartbeats, so we had a clear mind. Together we opened the large stone gate and as we entered the room, we froze in our spot after we took a few steps inside. In front of us was a large blue glowing seal panel, which showed two figures in the middle of it.

On the bottom half was a picture of a boy, who had his eyes closed

On the bottom half was a picture of a boy, who had his eyes closed. The upper half was decorated with a phoenix. From the seal shot out glowing white chains, which disappeared in the walls everywhere in the room. A few meters in front of the seal was a pedestal where the stolen dagger was standing on it. Over the pedestal was a strange device that had a glass dome, in which the stolen black pearl from Desert City was stored in. On the right side of the seal panel was Mark, who was tied to the wall and still unconscious. On the left side of the seal panel was a container, in which black water was filled in. If you looked closely though, you could make out the outline of a person in the water. Over the seal was a small opening that let the moon light into the room.

The moon light had almost reached the pedestal. Luxilia was about to go to the dagger, when we were suddenly chained to the wall by our shadows. Shortly after Madness stepped out from the shadows behind the seal panel and grinned at us. Amused she said: "I congratulate you. You're right on time for the destruction of the seal." Luxilia tried to free herself from her shackles, but they wouldn't let loose. Caro and I were too exhausted to even move in our shackles. "I wouldn't do that. Your chains will only eat more of your power the more you resist.", explained the black and white haired demoness and looked towards the pedestal, before she conjured up a book in her hands. It was the book she had stolen from the library in Portal Mountain.

With a devious smile she opened it and began to chant a spell in the ancient demon language. Shortly after the first words slipped over her lips, started the machine on the ceiling to make sounds. The black pearl began afterwards to glow brightly for a few seconds. In horror I watched as the pearl shot a black beam towards Mark and hit him right in his chest. Mark screamed in pain and his eyes opened widely, but they were glowing in a bright red as if his magic was shining through them. Slowly the black beam pulled back, but pulled my soulmates soul with it. His soul flew now right in front of him and he looked completely exhausted and hung limbless from his shackles. Shortly after the dagger lit up and sucked out all of the magic from Mark's soul, which caused my boyfriend immense pain.