Author note

Hello everyone. (yap that is me up there xD)

Welcome to the end of this book.

It was a long journey through it and I can't believe it is actually over now.

I want to thank all of you for staying with me and reading this story.

It means a lot to me from getting so much support for what I am doing.

I love you all and I am so excited to start working on my next books.

However, I want you to enjoy everything I make so I will let you all vote for what you want next.

For now on I will start writing two stories at the same time because I got a lot of ideas already and I can't wait for all of them to get out.

I will write down a few story ideas and you can write in the comments which two stories would interest you the most.

I will look at all of them and will then start writing them.

So this are the options with a short summary (maybe changed when I publish):

1. Highschool of Demons and Priests: Book 2: Travel to a different world
Mark and his friends were living a relatively normal live for a year now, when suddenly they hear about someone saying they saw Yami on one of their missions. So they start investigating into it and confront their still possessed friend. However, because of an accident their Demon Sides get transported together with Pain into a different world. Mark and his friends are transported back to the school and after Luxilia helped them to not get sick from being separated from their partners they start looking for a way to get them back. In the meantime land our lovely Demon Sides in our world but sadly separated from each other. So now they need to find each other again while also looking for a way back home.
Side story: Luxilia and Sombra decide to look for a way to get their father back and go on their own little adventure.

2. My hidden feelings (Septiplier Story (probably with Mpreg)
Jack is going to visit Mark in LA and is excited to so him again after so long. However, Jack finds out that his crush is in an abusive relationship with someone and tries to help him. Mark on the other hand is not very happy about that because he is scared that Jack is going to get hurt or even killed. Will Jack be able to help Mark or will it end badly?

3. My saviour or The one for me (Septiplier Highschool Story)
Jack comes back after two years of having to move back to Ireland and finds out that Mark, his crush, is in an relationship with Yami, one of the biggest school bullies. However, he uncovers that this is a blackmailed relationship and wants to stop Mark from getting more hurt. It is a dangerous adventure and will the two find to each other in the meantime?

4. Or a story with a different ship. You can chose between Billdip, Stony, Hardenshipping or a story with a character I created myself.