Chapter 63: It begins

Hey Guys and Girls here is finally the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

Also thank you for 31 followers. That is amazing.

We also are close to 600 votes so I just gonna ask this last time, do you want a 600 Vote special and if yes, do you want a Q&A or a one shot?

Until the next chapter.

Caro :D

Jack POV

I carefully opened my eyes again and looked around. After a few seconds I realized that I was in a hospital. I slowly tried to sit up and groaned slightly due to a severe headache. Then I looked out the window next to me and watched the sun rise, which lights up the horizon. //"Hey Jack, how are you feeling?"//, came it shortly after from Anti. After a small sigh I replied: // "I've been better. Physically I feel okay, but mentally I am completely exhausted."// After I gave him my answer, my Demon Side separated himself from me and sat down on the end of my bed. He himself looked tired but otherwise physically fit. "Don't worry, this is normal to feel like this. Did you already forget how weak you feel for some hours after you reach a new level with your magic?", explained my partner to me and I put my head in my hands.

Quietly I replied: "Right, I forgot that completely." Anti laughed at that and a few seconds later the door opened, revealing Sadrik at the entrance, who is now entering the room. "Jack, Anti! You're awake again. I'm so happy.", he said to us and sat down on a chair beside me. Embarrassed I scratched my head and said: "I'm sorry that we made you worry so much." "Oh, it's okay. After what happened yesterday, I can't blame you. ... You are probably now even more worried about your friends, am I right?", said my boss and looked at me with a sympathetic look. My Demon Side and I immediately stared at the floor and nodded. With a weak voice it came from me: "I want to finally see him again. Protect him and provide for him. ... They don't have to do this alone." Anti was now very still and was just staring out of the window.

"I can understand that. Soulmates have a strong bond with each other. But don't worry you will meet again. Very, very soon even.", comforted us Sadrik and I looked at him in surprise. Confused asked Anti: "And how do you know that so exactly?" "Let's just say besides my Demon Side magic I can also see in the future. It's my special ability. Although I can only see what happens in the next two days and only small cut-outs from the future, because it is always changeable. However, I'm pretty sure that you will soon see him again.", the Fighter-Chef explained to us. Surprised but also happy I started to smile and I could hardly wait for this forecast to happen. My second half also seemed to brighten up at these words.

The next day

"Ready to drive back home?", asked Sadrik me as he picked me up from my rented apartment with his car. With a smile I replied: "Yes I am. I can hardly wait to get back. It was nice and cool here, but home is still the most beautiful place to be." Sadrik grinned then and nodded, before he helped me getting my suitcase into the car. Afterwards we drove back to Sanctum City. The whole, long journey talked Sadrik and I about different things and laughed several times about jokes, we told each other. Around noon we finally reached my school and I said goodbye to Sadrik with a tender smile. "Don't worry, Jack. We will meet again, sometime. I don't leave forever.", he said and laughed, before he drove away with a grin.

In a good mood I waved after him and could hardly wait to see him again. Shortly after I went in the direction of the school entrance where my friends were at and seemed to discuss something fiercely. Confused I walked up to them and asked: "Guys, what's going on?" "Jack! You're back!", came it from Felix, while Cry told me: "During our internship, Bob, Wade, Felix and I have met Yami. He stole a dagger from the museum. This dagger has according to old legends the power to destroy the barrier that is keeping the demons in their exile with the help of a forbidden ritual." "What!?", came it immediately from me. Minx added then: "Not only that, but on our internship the same thing happened. Only difference to us was, that a pearl was stolen and not by Yami but by the demon that seriously injured Dark and Mark when our school was attacked. This black pearl was according to the researchers an enchanted relict, which has the power to steal magic and soul energy out of someone's body."