Chapter 77: The plan and time together

Hey Guys and Girls. Here is a new chapter for you all. Hope you enjoy it.

Until next time.

Caro :D

Dark POV

Startled and surprised I looked at the person, but before I could ask them something Sombra spoke before me. "Galaxy? How did you get here?", rolled it over the lips of the god. Shocked I stared back and forth between the two. Galaxy laughed briefly before he answered: "When the seal was broken Mason and my soul separated from the destroyed pieces and escaped into Marks and Darks bodies. We had an idea why we should do that too. It's because we have an idea how we can free you from this prison." Astonished Sombra and I looked at each other shortly before he turned our eyes back to Galaxy.

"Insanity may have the upper hand over your souls and Dark's body at the moment, however, we can destroy his grip on you. If someone from outside uses a separation spell on Insanity, while we also use our strength from the inside, he can't keep us held in here. He has to choose which attack he is stopping.", the Demon Side explained to us. I thought for a moment and said: "So we have to wait for Luxilia and my friends to launch an attack at him." "Yes, it does. However, we have to wait for the right time, otherwise, we would use too much power before the right time and can't escape anymore.", came it from Galaxy. I had to sigh and leaned against the wall tiredly. //That's just brilliant. Hopefully this plan works out.//, I thought to myself and closed my eyes.

Mark POV

Jack and I woke up relatively quickly the next morning and we got ready to go back to school in a few minutes. When we got there we saw our other friends by the entrance, who immediately ran up to us and embraced me. //They all were really worried about my well-being.//, I thought to myself and hugged them back. After we parted from each other, we all went to Mister Courtois's office. There the brown-haired rector waited for us and indicated to us that we should sit down. The older man sighed and told us: "At the moment things don't look so good for us. We have received a lot of reports that the demons start running amok and some areas are getting destroyed with every attack. At the moment we can still stop the attacks, but as soon as our fighters get weaker and more tired, since they can't recover fully after each attack, we will soon have more severe problems. Our city is still destroyed and only a quarter was already rebuilt. Luxilia also has to recover, because she split her soul again in order to keep Mark alive."

My friends looked at me shocked and amazed. To show them that it was true, I hold up the chain I got from Luxilia. "What is our plan now Mister Courtois?", asked Caro and looked at the old man seriously. He sighed and said: "I have no idea. But if your assumption is correct and Mason is inside of Mark's body now, we could ask him if he has an idea." Before I could even ask Mason, he took control over my body.

Mason POV

When I took over Mark's body, our appearance changed completely. His red coloured hair changed blue and his brown eyes turned into my green ones. "The assumption is correct Mister Courtois. It's nice to see you again.", I said and smiled at the old man. He smiled back and looked at me with a questioningly look afterwards. After I took a short breath I began to explain: "You were right that I have an idea what we can do. I'm still a bit connected with Galaxy, but it's quite tiring and I can't maintain it for long. However, what my partner could tell me was the following. Dark wasn't taken over by Sombra. He was taken over by Insanity. ... Sombra wasn't even the one who initiated the war. He didn't even wanted one. He was tricked by Madness and Insanity into trusting them before they betrayed him. Insanity has used an ancient spell to steal his body and strength, while he also held the god of shadows prisoner in his soul. The same thing happened to Dark now."