Chapter 10: New roommate

Hey Guys and Girls. Welcome to the next chapter. I hope you enjoy everything so far. I really try to make this story interessting, because I don't want to rush into things and ruin the story. So please be patient, the love is coming as fast as it can. So see you in the next chapter.

Caro :D

Jack POV

My name was just called over the loudspeakers of the school and they said that I had to go to the secretariat. My friends looked questioningly at me. However, I didn't know it myself and meant: "I have no idea what is wrong, but I hope it's nothing serious." Nervously I walked through the gigantic building to get to my destination. //"Anti? Ya didn't do anything that could have upset them, did you?"//, I asked to be sure what could await me. //"NO! I have done nothing until now at least. I have absolutely no idea why they called us up. And don't you dare to always accuse me for everything!"//, came immediately an irritated answer. //"Sorry, ya mustn't freak out like that. But ya already did a lot of nonsense through the last few years. As an example, ya almost humiliated the whole school, when you have hidden chocolate sauce under the ceiling of the cafeteria and then ya let it fall on the heads of the students."//, I defended myself.

//"Oh yes, that was a hilarious day. Nevertheless, why do we have to go to the headmaster? We haven't done anything, well, Queen, Pain and Burn did today, but I wasn't a part of it."//, added my Demon Side. //"Oh yeah, but haven't Evil, Virus and ya beaten up Bill and his idiots after their prank went wrong?"//, I countered. He didn't speak a word after that. //"God damn it, why must this idiots pull you always in the biggest shit! I really want to rip them in half! "//, screamed he and started to curse on Irish when he got angrier. //"Wow, calm down! No reason for such words to come out. Moreover, we are here now and I'm going in if ya want or not. So, be ready to find out what awaits us in there."//, I finished our conversation. Carefully and slowly I opened the door to the secretariat. In the room were Miss Starlight, Miss Darkbloom, Wade, Bob and Mark. The blond secretary smiled at me and said: "Sean, may I introduce you to your new roommate Mark." I thought that my feelings were on a rollercoaster ride, when I heard this sentence.

//"I WILL LIVE TOGETHER IN MY FLAT WITH MY CRUSH!!!" / "I 'M GOING TO LIVE WITH THIS ATTRACKTIV AS HELL DEMON IN THE SAME FLAT!!!"//, shouted Anti and I at the same time in my head. Luckily I caught myself fast and grinned at the confused black-red-haired boy. However, the astonished expression on his face disappeared and a friendly laughter sounded through the room. "Nice to have you as my roommate, Sean. Or should I call you Jack?", he asked with a grin, while Bob and Wade were trying to hold their laughter back with their hands. //"I think I know who brought us in this situation."//, came it from Anti. I cleared my throat and answered happily: "I prefer Jack. My friends always called me like that. Ya should only appeal to Sean in certain situations." I noticed the slight pink on Mark's cheeks, when I classified him as my friend already. He probably was only astonished by the quick friendship with me. "Mark? How would it be if we bring your school books to your locker now?", Bob interrupted the silence. We said goodbye to our teachers and walked through the hallways.

Mark POV

I couldn't believe what I just found out. Jack and I are going to live together in a flat. I find him really nice and with every minute I spend with him, I noticed how much I have fallen in love with him. Well, I know Jack only for a few hours, but I believe in love at first sight. Moreover, I can tell if Jack was like I thought he is, because I shouldn't forget my light magic with which I could read the personality of people in some weird way. I had it already as a child. The only downside on this ability is that I can't control it really. It simply appears at different moments and disappears after two minutes again. Nevertheless, I had luck when I walked with Jack, Bob and Wade through the school, Jack's personality appeared around him. With excitement I looked at it. Unfortunately, it was gone in a few seconds. //"Ugh, Mark really?! I have told you I would like to have nothing to do with something like this. I can't stand this lovely thoughts."//, complained Dark. //Why doesn't he like things like this?//, I thought for myself.