Chapter 77.5: Punishment and Pleasure

Hey Guys and Girls. Here is an optional smut chapter again to lighten the mood a little bit.

Also we are getting closer to the final chapters of this book.

Until the next story chapter.

Caro :D

Mark POV

Jack kissed slowly down my body and opened the belt of my trousers, before he cautiously took off my pants. My boyfriend grinned and said: "Someone seems to be really happy right now." Hearing these words a deep blush appeared on my cheeks and I looked away from him. My soulmate put his hand on my cheek and made me look at him again. He smiled down at me and kissed me lovingly, but suddenly he covered my eyes with something and he sat slightly back up. He then kissed along my neck and began to suck on my sweet spot when he found it. Slowly a hickey was formed on that spot and I moaned loudly from the feeling, because of the overwhelming sensation that was caused by my covered eyes. Jack then went deeper and deeper down my body with his kisses, while he took off his shirt and pants. My body was now completely sensitive and I could no longer hold back my moans.

My boyfriend placed feather-light kisses over my whole body and stroked tenderly over my skin. These actions made me nearly go crazy, because I felt everything twice as intense as normally. My breathing got faster and faster and I couldn't remain silent anymore. Every touch brought a new sound out of my throat. My soulmate laughed slightly and I heard Jack rummaging for something. A few minutes later I felt my boyfriend taking off my boxers and suddenly there was something cold over my entrance. My body shuddered and I chocked on my own spit. Shortly after it was pushed into me and started to vibrate after a second. Immediately my voice echoed through the room from the feeling. Jack in the meantime continued to tenderly stroke my body and enjoyed to see me so desperate. "Tell me Mark, how are you feeling?", he whispered with a deep voice into my ear.

I got goose bumps all over my body and wanted to touch my boyfriend so badly. With a stuttering voice I answered: "W-wonderful. Please give me m-more." "Oh love, you're already a complete mess, though I haven't even done much.", rolled it over his lips and my soulmate licked my ear, which made me moan loudly. My boyfriend then turned off the vibrator, causing me to whimper due to the loss of movement. Jack smiled and pulled out the vibrator slowly, which was a huge punishment for me, since I moaned every second from the feeling and felt my heart beating against my chest. I was already stone hard and precum ran down my shaft. My boyfriend just shook his head and said: "No, no, Mark. We can't let you cum right now."

Then he got something again from the box and all of a sudden I felt and heard that something was clipped around my member. "D-did you just ...?", came it in shock and arousal from me, before my soulmate interrupted me: "Put on a cock ring? Yes, I did Mark. I'm going to enjoy this as long as I can." At this announcement my member twitched and I desperately wanted more. However, nothing happened at first before he did something I hadn't expected. Suddenly I felt Jack's tongue licking along my shaft to clean it from all the precum. Afterwards he began sucking tenderly at my tip and drove me crazy. I was already so close to cumming, but I couldn't and didn't really wanted too. I wanted to enjoy this pleasure a little bit longer. Because of Jack's actions my voice was getting hoarser from all the screaming in pleasure I did.

After a while Jack stopped sucking on my tip and kissed my cheek tenderly. As a result I had a little break and was able to take a few deep breaths. My throat ached from all the screaming. My boyfriend waited for a while before he turned me over on my stomach and made me groan. "Jack~!", came it out of my mouth and I shut my eyes tightly, because my member pressed against the mattress. Immediately I started to grind against the mattress and moaned loudly. Jack, however, sat down on my back to keep me in place. My soulmate shook his head and whispered in my ear: "No Mark, you're not doing anything today, sweety." He then grabbed something and sat up slightly. Suddenly I had to scream, because I got slap on my butt. Again and again Jack hit me on my ass with a small whip.

After a few minutes my butt cheeks were completely red and stinging in pain. However, it was also in a way arousing and I had to groan slightly with every hit. "Jack, please. I can't any longer. Please. Take me finally~.", rolled it over my lips and I was a complete wreck. Jack kissed along my back and shoulders gently. He then briefly whispered to me: "You were so good, Mark. Now you'll get your reward." A few seconds later I heard my boyfriend taking off his underwear. He then lifted my waist up and made me stand on my knees. Jack then thrusted into me and screamed in pleasure with me. It took me a while to get used to the feeling of being filled. As soon as I was ready to go further, I moved my hips and moaned demanding.

My boyfriend just chuckled before he started to thrust in and out of me in a quick pace. Meanwhile, I couldn't stop the sounds I made and held onto the bed with my hands tightly. I arched my back and moved my hips along with his thrusts. My soulmate moaned and growled too from the pleasure. "You feel so good, Mark. Let me listen to your wonderful voice begging for more.", he whispered in my ear and kissed along my neck. After only a few minutes Jack hit my prostate and I screamed really loudly: "Right there~! Please hit me again there~!" My boyfriend nodded and hit me again and again at that spot, making me see stars. His thrust got faster and faster with every minute. At a certain point we weren't able to hold our voices back and weren't able to form any correct sentences.

Between our words and noises we were breathing heavily out of pleasure. Our bodies started to hurt slowly and we were sweating from all the heat that had spread throughout the room. I could no longer see what was top and bottom from all the pleasure. My head spun more and more and I was completely caught up in the moment of emotions and pleasure. I felt like I'm going to explode from all this. Fortunately Jack wasn't any better than me and started to stroke my member with a firm grip. After a few times he stayed by my tip and leaned over to my ear. "Cum for me, baby.", he said in a deep, harsh voice to me and opened the cock ring around my shaft. In the next moment I screamed and cummed hard on the mattress. My thoughts went completely blank and everything turned black for a bit. A few seconds later Jack groaned and I felt him release hard inside me.

Because of the force he had released into me, I moaned again and was suddenly passed out for a few seconds. While I was laying there, my boyfriend pulled out of me and got the handcuffs off of my wrists. When I got back to my senses the blindfold was gone from my eyes too and I looked into Jack's worried face. My soulmate held me in his arms and stroked through my hair. As soon as he realized that I was not unconscious anymore, he smiled relieved and kissed my forehead. Tired and drained of energy I leaned against his chest and held onto him tenderly. Jack wrapped his arms tighter around me and said: "Get some sleep Mark. You need your rest now." I didn't want to sleep and shook my head. "I don't want to. ... I would like to spend more time with you.", I replied exhausted and looked up with half open eyes at him.

My boyfriend sighed and replied: "No. Go to sleep now. You don't have to worry. As soon as you wake up, I'm still gonna be here. I'm not going anywhere. But your body is now very tired. I wasn't really gentle to you." I had to admit to myself that I was close to passing out and agreed with Jack. With a smile Jack laid down with me comfortably and pulled the blanket over us. Before I fell asleep I pulled myself closer to my soulmate. A few seconds later I was fast asleep. I still felt Jack holding me tightly and kissing my forehead. "I love you Mark. Nothing will happen to you anymore. I will protect you. You're way too important to me. I can't lose you again. We will get through this. Don't worry.", I heard him say very softly and had to smile, before I was drifting off to the dream land and was out for good. However, I felt completely safe and secure in the arms of my boyfriend the whole night.