Chapter 3: The forgotten story

Hey Guys and Girls. Welcome to the third chapter of this story. The next one will probably that some time, because I need to write the next one. These last three I already had written down. So well, now you know. Welp, enjoy this chapter.

Mark POV

"Wade, you look after the boys and make sure they forget everything they just saw! I will help Mark to calm himself down, so he can call his Demon Side back!", ordered Bob in a hurry. Before I could interfere, light balls appeared in both their hands a few seconds later. These changed into the shape of a staff, which had the purest white I have ever seen. My clumsy friend positioned himself in front of my bullies. Afterwards he murmured something I didn't understand: "Vosque cernitis omnia oblivisceris amodo usque post duas horas. (You forget everything what you saw in the last two hours.)" Afterwards the point of the staff, which had a green crystal at the top, started to glow. The eyes of the boys briefly shone in a green light and then fell in a deep sleep. Meanwhile Bob moved closer towards Dark, his staff being held in a defencive stance in front of his chest.

However, my demoniacal self didn't seem to be very impressed nor amused about that. As he was lifting his paw up to attack my friend, I shouted: "STOP!! Leave him alone Dark, they aren't like my school bullies! Moreover, they only want to help and also you already got what you wanted! You beaten those assholes, so don't drag us into deeper trouble!" With these words the dark figure turned to me. With a raised eyebrow and an upcoming grin on his face he looked into my eyes. "Wow, I wouldn't  have thought that you had the guts to interrupt my actions. Ha, I underestimated you. But you are right, I got what I wanted. Though it wasn't as satisfying for my soul as I wanted it to be, however it was enough to make me feel better. Now that's settled, I go back to rest a bit.", he confessed with a hint of pride in his voice. Shortly after he stopped speaking, his body wrapped itself in a red light and disappeared as a ball in my scar.

All at once everything started to spin and I felt dizzy. To keep my balance I leant against the wall, while I held my head. I felt so weak at the moment and tired. Sleep was everything I could think about at that moment. My view became blurrier with every passing second. //"Sorry, I overexerted you. I have totally forgotten that you aren't used to have me out of your body. The next time you should be feeling less dizzy."//, sounded the demoniacal voice in my thoughts. However, I couldn't complain, because I was interrupted by a concerned voice: "Oh God, Mark! Hey buddy, everything is going to be okay. The whole story here overexerted your body, you're not used to all of this. Come on, we better take you home." During his talk Bob tried to hold me up by reaching for my shoulder and leading me out.

//Shit, I feel totally sick right now. I could puck any moment, just great. //, was the only thought floating around in my head. To support me more, Wade grabbed me at my other shoulder. We three walked through the mall to the car park. Warily they laid me on the back row and strapped myself in so that I could be more comfortable, but wouldn't get injured in an accident. Then they made themselves at home on the front seats and Bob switched on the engine of my car. The drive was dead silent, what disturbed me. However, I fell asleep after ten minutes by the resulted tiredness of what just happened. Once more I stood in the room from last night. But this time it looked different. The room was divided into two halves. One completely shining in white, where I was laying on the floor. The second side was all covered in deep darkness from which two red eyes stared at me.

I didn't get a little bit frightened of the sudden appearance of the eyes in the shadows. I knew exactly to whom these eyes belonged to. "Come already out Dark. Nevertheless, you want to talk with me, am I right?", rolled it over my lips. Under the red eyes appeared a white grin and shortly after my Demon Side stepped out of the darkness. He cleared his throat and spoke: "Yeah, you got it. I want to talk about what happened before. First, I'm sorry for the outburst, but I just had to do it." He said this with an irritated expression. "Nevertheless, that wasn't what I wanted to discuss. What I didn't get out of my head is the pain we felt in the restaurant. From where did it come, why haven't your friends noticed it and is this woman the cause of our pain? I really don't trust her, she seemed vicious towards me.", he added fast with a serious look on his face. I wanted to argue, however, as I thought about it again, I had to admit that Dark was right. I let her face appear again in front of my eyes. She was a very attractive woman. Full red lips, straight skin, wonderful brown hair and her figure was hot. But her eyes, they were strange. They were something between black and purple. I didn't really pay attention at our first meeting, but now after looking closely at my memories, she was scaring me. Also she acted differently in her body-language than other people, like she would hate every other living being.