Chapter 49.5: Smut chapter 2

Hey Guys and Girls. I have another smut chapter for you. I hope you like it. But as the other it is not really part of the story plot. And I want to explain the reason why the smut is not in the story plot. I don't want to force people to read smut to get the informations for the story. It is just a chapter that you can enjoy if you want to. So even in other stories I will post smut chapters will be extra chapters unless it is important for the actual plot. I hope I made my point clear. Smut is just a side plot in this story. Well next chapter is coming as soon as possible.

Until then,

Caro :D

Jack POV

A few days have passed since Mark and I ran into Amy the other day. After that day Mark wasn't his usual cheerful and funny self and I tried to be there for him as best as I could. Then he slowly got better with every day and I was happy to get my Mark back. Mark and I sat together on the couch and watched a movie, while we cuddled together. We were both alone at home and were thus able to do what we wanted. I was between Mark's legs and laid my head against his chest, while Mark had his arms wrapped around my waist. Slowly the movie was getting pretty boring and my boyfriend started to cover the back of my neck with light kisses. A soft moan slipped out of me and I pulled myself closer to him. After a while he found my sweet spot and I moaned louder.

My hands grabbed Mark's and I pressed my hips against his. Mark moaned because of that and attacked my sweet spot, creating a hickey on it. The movie was now long forgotten and I enjoyed the attention, which Mark gave me. A moan after the other left my throat and I realized that the lust rose in me. It seemed that Mark had the same problem as me, because his hands started to move under my shirt and stroked over my bare skin. "Mark, can we take this ...", I said in between my moaning, before my boyfriend picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room, while he kissed my lips violently on the way there. Instinctively I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss was greedy and sloppy and after a few seconds Mark licked with his tongue over my lower lip. Without hesitation I granted him entrance and our tongues danced around each other.

After we arrived in Mark's room, he laid me down on his bed and separated his lips from mine to go to the door to lock it. I watched him with hungry eyes and licked my lips. Mark turned slowly towards me and grinned at me, bringing my member to twitch. With slow steps Mark walked up to me and climbed over me. I had to swallow and was lost in his lust-covered eyes. Carefully he leaned closer to me and sealed our lips in a fierce, passionate kiss. He grabbed my hands and held them over my head. With his actions he managed to get me to moan more and I wanted to play with his hair, however, he held my hands with his strong ones in their place. We kissed for a few minutes before Mark took my hands in one hand and moved with his now free hand under my shirt.

At the touch I bucked my hips in Mark's. As a result he groaned and pressed with his free hand my hips against the mattress. With his deep voice Mark said: "Jack, if you do that again, I'll just move more slowly and it will take longer until we get to the good part." I shuddered at how deep his voice got and nodded. Then Mark decided to leave my lips alone and attacked my neck again. With everything I had, I tried to stay still, but the temptation to ask for a faster pace with my hips was strong. Gladly Mark was also getting impatient and he started to play with the hem of my shirt after he had scanned my entire upper body with his hand. Once in a while he touched a sensitive spot on my skin and I couldn't resist to moan at that. My noises seemed to make Mark wilder, because he sucked harder on my neck. At some point my neck wasn't enough for my boyfriend and he broke away from me in order to get my shirt off my body.

Carelessly he threw it somewhere into the room, took my hands in one of his hand and the other held my hip. Then he kissed all over my torso and stopped at the end by my left nipple. Gently he began to suck on it and massaged with his free hand my right nipple. Slowly I started to let my moans burst out of me and I was getting louder and louder by the minute. My pants were getting tighter and I wanted to get rid of the pressure. I finally wanted to feel Mark in me too. Desperately I struggled against the temptation to break free and simply tried to concentrate on enjoying the attention I got. After a few minutes Mark's mouth and his free hand switched nipple and repeated the same actions to them. Mark groaned slowly and parted suddenly from me. He looked at me with hungry eyes.

"You're a complete mess, Sweety. I can't wait to hear you screaming.", came it seductively from my boyfriend. The sound of his voice was jaw-dropping for me. Then Mark took off his shirt and my eyes widened. Mark then said: "You like what you see, right?" I could just nod and when I got to his stomach I saw several scars. But one stood out the most. It was the scar he got from the knife incident at school. Mark noticed that I was getting distracted by the memories and leaned over me. "It's not your fault, everything is okay. I can let you forget it for now Jack. Should I do that?", he asked me softly beside me ear. In a whisper I replied: "Yes, please." Then Mark sat up again and took off my pants, so I was only in my boxers. My erection could be seen quite clearly and Mark laughed in amusement.

"Someone's happy to see me.", he muttered in a sexy voice. This let my member twitch again and Mark pulled my boxers down and threw them to my other clothes. Mark scanned my whole body with hungry eyes and licked his lips. Carefully he took off his pants and I saw his erection through his boxers. Mark let go of my hands and reached for his bedside table. With a grin he pulled out a tube of lube. With his strong arms he spread my legs so he had access to my entrance. I had to breathe deeply and couldn't wait. Mark poured some of the lube on his fingers and then spread it over them. Then he circled briefly over my entrance, before he slid the first finger into me and thrusted it in and out. In response my fingers grabbed the mattress and I couldn't hold my moans and whines back.

It felt so good to be filled. After a few minutes he inserted his second finger and my boyfriend spread my walls with his fingers. It was a little unusual sensation but it felt so good at the same time. Shortly after the last finger was pushed in me and Mark stretched me as good as he could with them. What I didn't expect was that my boyfriend decided to also give my dick some attention. Tenderly he kissed up from the base to the tip and began to suck on it. The pressure in my abdomen was getting bigger and I cried out almost: "Mark, please, I'm so close! Please don't stop!" Mark started to put my erection in his mouth while he continued to play with my entrance. I brought only moans and whimpers out. Just before I got to my climax, Mark stopped what he was doing and withdrew his mouth and fingers. I whined at the loss and wanted to protest.

I heard Mark open the lube again and poured some of it on his erection after he took off his boxers. I heard him groan in pleasure as he spread the lube over his dick. Shortly after he leaned over me and had his member lined up with my entrance, because I could feel the tip down there. With a kiss to my lips Mark thrusted into me and I moaned into his mouth, while my hands wrapped around his neck and back, as well as my legs wrapped around his waist. With each thrust I moaned into the fierce, passionate kiss. Mark moaned again and again too and thrusted faster and faster into me, until he finally found my sweet spot, which made me scream out his name. Then he tried to hit that spot over and over and we both slowly got to our climax.

"Mark, please. I'm so close. I can't take it much longer.", I moaned in between our kiss and Mark replied: "Just hold on for little while Jacky. I'm close too." After several minutes of bliss I wanted to finally cum and thankfully Mark seemed to know what I wanted. "Cum for me, Jacky.", he whispered and I released my cum while I cried out his name loudly in pleasure. My walls tightened around Mark's erection and shortly after my boyfriend fired his cum inside me, which made me groan with him together. Mark then rode out our orgasms before he pulled out and fell beside me on the mattress. We both breathed heavily in and out and I felt how sleep wanted to take over me. I noticed that Mark was getting up and cleaned me up, before he snuggled with me under the blanket. I quietly heard, before I fell asleep: "I love you, Jack." "I love you too, Mark.", I whispered and slowly drifted off into a wonderful dream.