Chapter 49: The last days of peace

Hey Guys and Girls here is the new chapter. I hope you enjoy it. Next chapter is coming soon.

Also sad fact for you, we are half way through the story plot. So the story slowly is coming to an end my friends.

Well until the next chapter,

Caro :D

Semester break

Mark POV

A lot of time has passed and our first semester came to an end. Since the knife accident our group hadn't talked with Yami or Pain. Our semester break was finally here now and I decided to visit my family. Jack had asked me all the time before the semester break if he could come with me because his family went on vacation and would get back after our semester break was over. The day before I would have left, Jack managed to convince me to let him come along. But I actually liked the sound of this idea, because I could spend my holidays with my boyfriend. The only downside was that he would now meet my brothers. "Mark, come on. I can hardly wait to see your family and old home.", came it from Jack, who stepped into the living room with his luggage. With a smile he stood in front of me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

Amused and with my own smile I returned the kiss and pulled my friend closer to me by his hip. Jack then put his arms around my neck and deepened the kiss. After a few seconds we broke the kiss again and I replied: "I'm glad you're looking forwards to it. But if we don't go soon my mother is going to start worrying." Jack just nodded and disappeared with his luggage to the front door. Shaking my head, I followed my boyfriend and we went together to the portal close to our school. After we went through it, we stood in front of my red car and I took Jack's bag and placed it with my own in the trunk. Meanwhile, Jack sat down in the passenger seat and waited for me to get in. After I fastened my seatbelt, I gave Jack a kiss on the cheek before I started the car.

After a while we reached the house I grew up in. My car was just parked, when Tim ran out of the house towards the car and as soon as I got out of my car, he jumped into my arms. Laughing I lifted him up and turned around with him before I put him back down on the ground. Meanwhile, Jack got out of the car too. Tim noticed my boyfriend and went up to him. "Hey, I'm Tim. You're a friend of my big brother, right?", came it from my little biscuit. Jack laughed slightly before he answered: "Yes, I am. The name is Jack. It's nice to meet you, Tim." I took the luggage out of the trunk and walked to the two. "Come on you two, let's go inside.", I said and together we went into the house. In the living room where Tom and my mother were sitting by the TV and when we entered the room my mother turned around to look at us.

"Mark. How's my baby doing? Ah and you brought Jack with you. It's good to see you again.", came it from my mother. Jack greeted back: "Hello, Miss Fischbach. It's nice to see you again." "Hi, I'm Tom. Mark's younger brother. Nice to meet you.", introduced my brother himself. Jack then said: "Nice to meet you too. I'm Jack." After that Jack was being asked many questions by my brothers. Meanwhile, my mother wanted to go with me into the kitchen. "And? Did you made any progress you two with your crushes?", my mother asked me then. I scratched my head and grinned, before I said: "You could say that." "Now you've made me curious. What do you mean exactly with that, young man?", wanted my mother to know. A slight blush came to my face and I confessed: "We both confessed and we are now together with our crushes."

My mother beamed over her whole face and hugged me. "Oh, I'm so happy for you. Both of them are lovely boys and you deserve a happy relationship with what happened... you know... the last time.", came it from my mother, before we went back into the living room. Apparently my brothers had managed to persuade Jack to play a video game with them. With a smile I looked at the three of them. Then I gave Jack a kiss in the head, before I sat down and I heard Tom say with a grin: "Knew it, you two were together. I saw it in your eyes." "I'm happy for you Mark. Jack is so much fun.", came it then from Tim. I smiled at them and said that I was glad they like him, while Jack was a blushing mess. After an hour my mother had made us all lunch before she had to go to work and my brothers went after they ate to their rooms, so Jack and I had time to ourselves. We both laid on the couch and cuddled with each other. Eventually it came from Jack: "Your family is wonderful. I'm glad you allowed me to come with you." "Me too. Because now I don't have to wait for school to start again to do this.", I told him and kissed my boyfriend on the lips. Jack smile into the kiss and kissed back immediately.