Chapter 29: After the shock

Hey Guys and Girls. I finally finished this chapter. I hope you will enjoy it. It would have uploaded it yesterday , but because of my prom last night I couldn't. The next chapter should be coming next weekend, maybe even a bit sooner.

Thanks for your support. Until the next chapter :D

Caro

(Don't forget to vote on what you want for the 150 vote special if you still haven't send me. (Desision between OneShot, old work of mine and first chapter of a new story.))

Mark POV

Miss Azura turned around to face me and I saw her expression change from angry too anxious in a second. "Come on Mark, let's get back to your class. The Thirds will take over the rest. Your friends are already very worried about you.", she said to me and accompanied me towards the direction of our class. Dark was right behind me and asked: "Miss Azura, I just want to know why a demon was even here? I thought the school had a barrier around the school grounds against demons?" "Yes, the school owns a magic shield against broken out demons. The creature which has attacked you was purposely conjured for a practise lesson of the Thirds. Apparently he managed to destroy the special barrier of the training field and started to run amok. I am really sorry that you both got involved into this mess.", told us the grey-eyed teacher. //"Dark what are you thinking right now?"//, I asked him in my thoughts. //"I have the suspicion that this wasn't an accident. Somebody manipulated the barrier, so that it was easy to destroy it. How would it else have gotten the chance to break out? Also after the demon escaped, it was running right towards our direction. It was probable asked to chase us down and get our soul."//, explained Dark and rubbed his forehead in irritation. Slowly I started to feel uneasy and I wanted to throw up. The thought that we can be attacked even on the school grounds, was a slap in the face for me. A few minutes later we three reached the other students, who were waiting for us nervously.

Jack POV

A few minutes before

We four arrived a few minutes later, after we split up with Mark and Dark, by the other students. However, the students were nervous and beside Miss Azura stood Mister Stoneheart, which was in a discussion with our teacher. //"I have a nasty feeling that something went terribly wrong, while we were gone."//, sounded Anti's voice in my head and I had to agree with my Demon Side. The fact that Mark and his partner were still missing, wasn't really soothing for my nerves. Only now our blue-haired teacher noticed us and came up to us anxiously. Relieved it came from her: "Thank god you all are unscathed. ... Wait a second. WHERE IS YOUR TEAMMATE!?" Now in full panic she looked around behind us, before Mister Stoneheart laid his hand on her shoulder to calm her down. "Jack what happened?", came it unnaturally quiet and sensitive from our teacher.

Uneasily I replied: "Mark fell down a deep gap by an obstacle, but he managed to stop the fall. However, he was too far down that we could have gotten him up again, so we decided that we will go on ahead and he'll catch up with us." "Curse it! That had to happen right now.", came it annoyed from the well-trained teacher. Afterwards came it from Yami confused and irritated: "Mister Stoneheart, Miss Azura, what happened? Why is everybody so nervous?" "During my lesson with the Thirds escaped a demon we summoned and it ran without hesitation towards this forest. Of course my students and I hurried here immediately, because I knew that your class was held here. However, since one of your colleagues is missing, we have a problem. I just hope that one of my students already found him, before that thing does it first.", said Mister Stoneheart. Through this message froze my whole body in fear.

Mark was alone with a dangerous demon. I felt the panic rise in Anti, as soon as he realized the situation our friends were in right now. Mister Stoneheart ordered us to go to the rest of the students and that we had to wait it out. A little bit later the teachers received a message. Pleased our teacher said: "You located the demon! Great! Send me the coordinates please." While he got the information, the teacher nodded understandingly. "Lyra, the demon is around 500 meters southeast from here. You're faster than me, so you should go. I will take care of your students.", came it from Mister Stoneheart. Miss Azura nodded and vanished shortly after as a breath of wind into the forest. Tyler, Ethan, Yami and I just arrived where the other students waited, when Bob, Wade, Minx, Ken, Felix and Cry stormed towards us. As soon as they stood before us, it rolled over Ken's lips: "Are you alright, guys?"