Chapter 7: Meeting with friends

Hey Guys and Girls, I finally finished the chapter. I hope you will enjoy it.

Edit: Hey everyone. So I just found out what Cry did. I didn't knew about this since right now (which is the 22th of October 2020). I will not write him out of this book since it already is finished but I will put him in the background of the second book from now on until I find a right moment to get him completely out of the story, which I am not sure of right now how it will happen. So please excuse it that he is in the story.
Your Caro.

Jack POV

I was torn away from my wonderful dream by the ear deafening noise of my alarm clock. Sleepily I hit the button of the device with my fist, which fell silent immediately afterwards. Irritated I stood up from my bed and walked through my lonely flat. Only I lived in this big flat, which I could afford luckily. Mostly because I accepted missions very often and successfully finished them. "Jack, everything okay with you? You look pretty tired to me.", came a comment from Anti, who had made himself comfortable on the couch. I ignored my partner and went straight to the kitchen to make myself some coffee. Of course I was disturbed again by the voice of my Demon Side: "Hey, I am talking with you! ", Anti got up from his place and now stood angrily beside me. He didn't like it if you ignored him coldly.

A deep breath and a sip of my drink was my answer to his shouting. Therefore, he became even more furious, that's why he clenched his hands to fists, started to shack, his left eye started to shine bright in green and a vein leapt out on his forehead out of his fury. "Now listen to me closely! I know exactly that you aren't feeling well, so tell me what is depressing you so much! I can't stand it if you run around like a zombie the whole day!", he shouted at me and grabed my shirt collar. Luckily I had put down my cup on the table. I started to shiver and confessed: "I ... I only dreamt badly, buddy." "Jack? Say the truth.", came it a little less angry from my counterpart. Sometimes I hated this mental connection of ours so much. With a sigh I added: "I have dreamt of this boy again, but it felt for me almost real like all that actually happened to me and suddenly I was ripped away from him."

After I said everything, my Demon Side let go of my pyjama shirt and grinned. "Not such a dream, you pervert!", I shouted harshly back as I understood why he had this grin on his face. He started to laugh loud and said: "THAT'S the face I like to see, instead of this gloomy one. It simply looks ... mhm ... weak." Offended I stared in his eyes as he disappeared out of the kitchen. //He's right, I shouldn't let this get me so upset. Who knows, maybe I will see him again one day. I have a feeling that it is going to happen soon.//, shot it through my head. Happily I ate my breakfast and made myself ready to go to my school. I put on a black T-Shirt and over it a blue sweater. The jeans from yesterday weren't really dirty, so I just wore them again. Then I slipped in my convers and walked to the door.

Anti already waited there for me. He still wore the same things from yesterday. Well, these are demon's clothes, they don't become dirty thanks to their magic. It was already fifteen minutes before eight o'clock and my partner and I drove on our hoverboards to the school. It wasn't the beginning of the school year yet, but I had arranged to meet my friends there. Sadly Bob and Wade hade to call off, because they had to look after somebody. Before the gates came to near, we jumped over it and stormed to the big cherry tree, which grew on the left side of the building. Under the tree already waited Minx, Cry, Felix, Yami and Ken, just like their Demon Sides Queen, Virus, Evil, Pain and Burn. When they saw Anti and me, they waved. "Jack, finally you're here, Bro! We thought you won't come anymore.", greeted Felix and held out his fist for me. With a grin I stretched my own out to accepted his bro fist and meant: "I would never ever want to miss out one time we get together as a group."

"What should we do now?", said Ken questioningly into the round. With a laughter coming over the lips of Queen, she told us: "I don't know what you planned to do, but we are going to have some fun with somebody. Are you coming Burn, Pain?" The two boys nodded and ran with the demon girl into the building. "I better look after them, so they don't do nonsense.", explained Yami, while he ran after the three demons. We laughed and I shouted back: "Take care of yourself too!" "Well, now that's cleared, why don't we tell each other what we did during the holidays?", asked Cry, while he sat down beside Felix on the ground. After a short time considering, we agreed to the idea. Our group made itself comfortable under the tall tree. However, before we could start, we were interrupted by someone clearing his throat. A few seconds later Anti's voice sounded: "I don't want to be rude, but we also wanted to do something else. Evil, Virus and I are going to the skate park."