Chapter 40: Mission qualification examination: theory part

Hey Guys and Girls here is a new chapter, I hope you enjoy it. The next chapter is coming soon.

Until then,

Caro :D

Two month Time Skip

Mark POV

Another two months had passed since the kidnapping incidence and the start of my light magic training. I managed to get better control through the training with my mother over the Christmas holidays. My family really thought over what they should get me for Christmas. At the end they decided to give me a picture frame with several family photos, as a reminder of them, in it. At the memory of the opening of my gift I had to smile. Slowly I sat up on my bed and stretched. //"Ready for the exam today?"//, asked Dark. //"I don't know, but I have prepared myself for a long time, so nothing should go wrong."//, I replied. Excited I jumped out of bed, changed clothes, made myself ready in the bathroom, grabbed my stuff and went to the living room. Jack was already there waiting with breakfast for me. "Morning Mark, nervous about the mission qualification exam?", wanted Jack to know as he handed me my coffee. Amused I said: "A little, but I think I'm well prepared. The exam should be a walk in the park." My friend laughed and we ate together. Then we got our school bags and went on our way to school.

"Oh wow, they are really making a huge thing out of this exam.", I said when I discovered the decorated school. The whole school campus was decorated and the students radiated some sort of energy that made you more excited. Our friends were already waiting under the cherry tree for us. After Minx, Bob, Wade, Cry, Felix, Ken, Yami and Jack wished Tyler, Ethan and me good luck for the theory part of the exam in study of magic, history and culture class, we split up and we three went towards our respective examination room. Luckily we were assigned in the same room, but some places separated us from each other. Then Miss Starlight entered the class room with the exam sheets under her arm. With her magic she quickly handed out the sheets and proclaimed: "So you all have three hours to work on your different class exam sheets. Once you have the first sheet finished, bring it to me to the teacher's desk. Then you can leave the class room until you are asked to come in again for the next sheet. Your time starts ... now."

Immediately I opened the sheet in front of me and looked at the questions. 1. Question: "What kinds of magic are there?" //The light magic and shadow magic, which can be divided into weapon, element, transformation and manipulation magic.//, I wrote underneath the question. 2. Question: "How do the different magic kinds work?" //Light magic is activated by concentration and you can manipulate the environment or you can use spells for defence or attack. It can be used with your hands but also with a wand, which strenghtens the attack. The shadow magic works the same but you have to focus on your soul energy and imagine what you want to use or would like to become.//, I answered this question.

3. Question: "How did the light magic and the different shadow magic kinds develope themselves?" //Weapon magic was created by merging a soul with a weapon together to manipulate the form and strength of the weapon. Element magic is the result of taming the different elements with magic. Transformation magic was created by merging a soul with an animal soul. Manipulation magic was the first magic that existed before the other three. Light magic was probably created by Luxilia, which taught some people how to use spells and to feel the magic flying through the air.//, I wrote below the question as my answer. 4. Question: "What happens during the fusion with a Demon Side?" //The human and the demon side first have to agree to merge with their partner. After that both halves fuse together and therefore open the full magic potential they have. Thus, they can use more powerful attacks and their senses are enhanced. However, this amount of magic is not long bearable for their body, which is why they can only stay in this fused form for a certain amount of time. By agreeing to split again both halves separate from each other.//, I answered the question. After those six more questions followed, which I didn't had to work at very long at.