Chapter 80: Confession

Hey Guys and Girls. Here is the next chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

Cry POV

After I fell from the portal a few minutes ago onto the hard ground, I finally managed to shake off my blurred vision. I carefully stood up on slightly shaky legs and looked around. The room looked like a normal basement and several ways lead away from this room. "Okay, what should we do now? We are here in the middle of nowhere.", I asked into the empty room. //"Good question. Let's just wait and see. Maybe we hear or feel something."//, my Demon Side replied and I nodded in affirmation. With a sigh I sat down on the cold stone floor and closed my eyes. As a result my other senses intensified and I listened carefully in the hope of catching a noise. I also tried to track down any kind of magic shifting or changing. I sat there for a long while on the uncomfortable floor until I finally sensed something.

I quickly stood up and ran off into the direction, in which I felt the shift in magic energy. The longer I ran in this direction the more magic I felt. The magic energy was stronger and I could already hear voices and sounds. After several minutes I reached a steel door and teleported myself behind it so I could enter the other room. I could hear the voices of my friends now very clearly, but I couldn't see them. I looked around for a while but couldn't find any doorway or hidden door. After a deep breath I stood still in the middle of the room and wondered what I should do now. My feet were moving around a bit on a soft carpet, which I found out didn't quite fit into the room at all. Surprised and curious I walked off of the carpet and dragged it from its place. I couldn't help but grin when I found a glass floor, through which I could see my friends.

A few seconds later I pulled out my machete and plunged the blade into the glass. It broke immediately into several shards and my friends looked up at me in surprise and fear. Felix smiled at me and said: "You could have hurried a little bit Cry." "Shut up and get up here you idiots. We still have a mission to finish.", I replied while grinning. Bob and Tyler in the meantime let the light floor, they were standing on, move upwards and I helped them get into the room I was in. Afterwards we all assured us that every one of us was in a good enough health to continue on before we decided to get on the move to find the others.

Caro POV

With a groan I opened my eyes again and sat up with a slight headache. Confused I looked around and saw that I was in a cage, which was placed in the garden of the great ruins. Carefully I stood up and rubbed my head while I looked around more. I located several demons of the Level 8 and 9 all spread around the garden. Apparently I was in the middle of Madness's and Insanity's camp. //"Great. We are prisoners."//, came it from Sora and I realized immediately that she wasn't very happy about this fact. I sighed and sat down on a small chair, which was the only thing in this cage. //Breaking out will certainly not work. This is definitely not some simple metal. They are not so stupid to do this. Seems like I really only can wait and see what is going to happen.//, I thought to myself and sighed once more but this time deeper.

All of a sudden I heard someone laughing and saw Madness and Insanity, who was still in Dark's body, walking towards me. Madness smiled and said: "Slept well Caro? I hope not." I growled and looked at both of them angrily. Madness just snapped her fingers and suddenly I was forced on my knees by an electric shock. When the shock stopped, I grabbed the collar that was now around my neck. "I hope you like your gift. But now let's get to the more fun part.", came it from Madness before she teleported us three somewhere else.

Jack POV

With a slight scream I fell from the ceiling of an old and dusty room. When I opened my eyes again, I looked around me carefully. I seemed to be in a bedroom, because I found a bed, which was quite covered in dust. On the bed were a warm blanket, soft pillows and a large, fluffy panda stuffed animal. Next to the bed stood a large desk and chair with many sheets of paper and several drawn pictures on it. When I looked closer I realized that the whole room was equipped with night lamps and all over the room were a lot of drawing utensils scattered. I carefully moved through the room and headed for the door. As I put my hand on the handle and pushed it down, I realized that the door was locked.