Chapter 14: Dreams

Hey Guys and Girls. I finally finished this chapter. I needed to think about what I wanted to write at the end, that's why it took me so long. So I hope I did good. Well, I tried. Also thank you for 6 Followers. When I found out I actually fell from my chair out of surprise. So I'm very glad that you all enjoy this story and for that I wanted to make you happy, so I let something happen that you will enjoy, well that's what I hope at least. Okay, so I let you read this chapter now. Until next chapter, bye-bye.

Anti POV

// I screwed up. Why was I so eager to let Jack win this round? Oh that's right, because I didn't want to look stupid in front of Dark. //, I confessed to myself in my thoughts. My eyes remained directed on the ground and I bit my lower lip, so I didn't start to destroy something out of frustration. "Wow, I think we went too far with this. We should have stopped earlier.", came it from Mark, which hold his left arm ashamed. Shortly after Jack meant: "Ya right. We should have stopped after 3 minutes." Now it clicked in my head. "You have played with us! If I wasn't involved as a victim I would be laughing right now, but at the moment I am really angry with both of you!", I shouted and looked deeply in both of their eyes. Jack and Mark briefly jumped at my harsh tone of voice and their eyes drifted into one of the corners of the room. I stamped out of the room, while growling at them.

//Where would Dark be now? I have to talk with him and get this problem out of the world. //, shot it through my head. After a short consideration I simply decided to go to Mark's room first. Carefully I opened the door and saw the demon sleeping on the bed. //He looks so at peace. //, I said in my thoughts and had to suppress a giggle. With a smile I sat down beside my new friend. At this moment I couldn't hold myself back anymore and leant forward. Slowly my face got closer to his, while my eyes were glued to Dark's pale lips. A few centimetres away from them, I closed my eyes to enjoy the coming moment. When his unexpectedly soft and cold lips finally meet with my own, I felt butterflies in my stomach flying around at a high speed.

However, I separated from his lips a few seconds later, because I didn't want to wake the demon up. What I didn't thought I would find after opening my eyes was the tender smile on the sleeping face under me. // I wished I could do this whenever I want to. This was amazing.//, I sighed in my head and started to grin widely. A little bit nervous I started to play with the red fluff of Dark's hair by putting it in between my fingers and turn it around them. However, this peaceful moment between us didn't remain long, because my new friend started all at once to tremble and turn his head. His smile became a stressed expression and his hands grabbed the cover of the bed under him. "Hey, Dark. Everything is okay. You only have a nightmare, am I right? No need to worry, just wake up, then it's over.", came it over my lips, while I shook the shoulders of the demon. But he didn't wake up.

Dark POV

A few minutes before

I stood in a black room and nobody was with me in here. Suddenly a bright light rushed at me and when I opened my eyes again I was on our school ground. "What the ... ", I talked to myself, but was interrupted by another call: "DARK!!" By the call of my name I turned around curiously and saw Anti running towards me. His expression was delighted and happy, however, from his eyes rolled tears down his cheeks to his chin, where they finally fell on the ground. A few meters away from me he jumped at me and we both fell backwards on the meadow. The green-haired demon clung to me and I felt his overjoyed grin on my chest. Surprised I looked at Anti, while I sat us both up. Slowly he pushed away from me, however before I could react he pressed his tender lips on mine.

There was this strange feeling from before again, however, this time I had to smile at this feeling. Without knowing it I closed my eyes and kissed the demon back passionately. For a short moment it felt even real as if I was not in a dream. I had no idea how long we stayed in this position, but when we finally separated from each other, we both started to grin stupidly. Afterwards we stood up again, we looked at each other and I instinctively pulled Anti in a hug. //Ha, I think I know now what this feeling in my chest is. Wow, I never expected an emotionless demon like me would fall in love with someone. I would have laughed at that a few days ago. But that he would feel the same towards me is unlikely.//, I considered in my thoughts, while I held the dream-Anti in my arms. After a few minutes I heard a bang and I was torn away from the green-haired demon by vines. He tried to grab my arm, while shouting my name desperately.