Chapter 46: Let the Party begin

Hey Guys and Girls here is the new chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

Also we already reached 300 votes. So I will work on something for the special for now. So next chapter will take a bit.

Until then,

Caro :D

Mark POV

Jack and I were now waiting for our friends to show up for the party. "Okay, I can't wait to finally start this party.", came it from Jack, who let himself fall on the couch. I laughed slightly and was about to go into the kitchen when the doorbell rang. I immediately went to the door of our flat and opened it for our friends. After we greeted each other, we all went into the living room, where Jack was just about to put on some music. Then we spent the first hour talking about different topics, until the doorbell rang again. With a grin I ran to the door and opened it for Sora and Caro. Both welcomed me in their friendly way: "Hey Mark." "Hey you two. Nice that you could manage to come.", I said while I led them into the living room. Of course I had to introduce the two girls to the others. After only ten minutes Caro and Sora managed to fit into the group and everyone liked them.

Finally we wanted to play some games. We played the Seven Second challenge, some board games and video games. Now we wanted to play the Whisper challenge in groups of four. For this each of us wrote one sentence on a piece of paper and put it in a hat, from which we have to take out the sentence we will whisper. The first group was Wade, Ethan, Tyler and myself. Wade was the first to read out his sentence. Our Demon Sides had decided to watch this challenge to not miss the funny moments when we failed horribly. I saw Dark and Anti cuddling on the couch and I had to smile. Then it came from Wade: "You ready Mark? Here we go. Mark, you got to look at me." During his last sentence I realized that the game had started. "Oh, sorry. Wasn't paying attention.", I said and looked at Wade directly.

Wade laughed briefly before he quietly read to me: "I love the feeling of Mac and Cheese on my face." I was really confused about what he said, but I thought I got it. "I love feeling leather on my testicals.", I said to Ethan, which he responded to me that he understood, even if he wasn't sure about it. Ethan then whispered to Tyler: "I love feet and leather, tasty balls." Tyler wanted to hear it again, before he said he understood what was said. "I love faecal mater, I can't help it.", Tyler said then to all of us. As a result we all had to laugh and Wade told us the original sentence, which made us laugh out loud again. After we had all calmed down again, Tyler had the honour to read out his sentence: "Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?" "To droll I don't like cannibals when their freshly wet.", whispered Wade to me then. A little helpless I said: "Move your lips more!"

Wade tried again and this time I thought I got the sentence. "I droll on cars and spill champagne on my face.", I whispered to Ethan. He said then: "Oh my god that is so long." After our Demon Sides and friends that didn't play the game stopped laughing, we continued. "What I heard was, I droll on dogs at the spaceship museum, check out those feet.", said Ethan and we got into a fit of laughter after that. After we had clarified what the original was, we continued with the next sentence. Ethan read to us then: "Are you a plain bagel because I like you with nothing on." Tyler just nodded as a sign that he believed that he had the sentence. "Do you like peannut butter because I jam.", he then said to Wade, which wanted to hear it one more time. After that Wade whispered to me: "Do you like peannut butter because I like dick blueberry."

I wanted to read his lips one more time, before I told them what I read. "What I heard was, dream on me and then take a picture of my poop.", I explained to the others. They all had to laugh then and I said to Wade: "What in the world did you ... Something about your lips ... I'm the only one who has to read this guy's lips." After we had clarified what the original was, it was my time reading my sentence. "I'm white girl wasted.", I whispered to Ethan. Ethan said to Tyler: "I'm a racist reindeer." "I'm ready to eat you.", came it from Tyler and Wade said to all of us: "I'm pregnant, don't eat juice." I looked at all three of them confused and in disbelief, while the others just laughed. "Hey that's a good advice though.", called Felix in between the laughter. After we went through the original, it was time that Jack, Bob, Yami and Minx played the challenge. With a grin I sat down next to Caro and Sora and spoke with them.