Extra Chapter 46.5: Smut chapter

Okay Guys and Girls. Here is something for your enjoyment. This chapter is not important for the plot. It is just fun. So yeah I hope I did good. It was the first time I wrote smut. So sorry if it is crap.

Until chapter 47,

Caro :D

WARNING:

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ SMUT SKIP THIS CHAPTER IMMEDIATELY .

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Dark POV

As soon as I had pulled Anti into the room, I pinned Anti against the door and locked it. Greedily I sealed our lips and sucked on his lower lip. Anti moaned and whined while putting his arms around my neck. Meanwhile my hands wandered from his chest down to his hip and pressed him harder against the door. After a while I licked along his lower lip, asking for entrance. However, Anti refused and so I growled slightly and grinded over his hips. This brought him to moan loudly and I was able to push my tongue in his mouth. Wildly and lust driven our tongues danced with each other. Meanwhile our hands wandered, mine under Anti's shirt and Anti's to my hair. In between we moaned and whimpered both. Eventually Anti wrapped his legs around my waist and my mouth wandered from Anti's lips down to his neck.

Anti was getting louder and louder and I felt Anti's member pressing against my own. Anti almost cried out when I bit down on his sweet spot. Then I licked this spot and began to form a hickey there. My soul was pulsating wilder and I wanted Anti finally for myself. I also felt that our shirts were drenched with the black fluid coming from our soul holes. "Dark, please. I need you. I feel like I'm going to explode.", came it lust driven from Anti and I felt his warm breath on my ear. Quickly I drew him against me and carried him towards the bed. Hungrily I pressed him into the mattress and leaned over him. With lust clouded eyes I scanned Anti over, who was now heavily breathing beneath me. Sloppily but lovingly I kissed him on the lips again and my boyfriend kissed back immediately.

During the kiss I let my hand wander to the zipper of his jacket and pulled it down to remove the piece of clothing. Carelessly I threw the jacket behind me and my hands slid under his shirt. While my hands examined Anti's body, my boyfriend below me enjoyed the attention and kiss. After my hands moved all over his upper body, I pulled his shirt up and broke the kiss to remove the piece of clothing from his body. Immediately I sealed our lips again and threw the shirt to the jacket. Then I wandered from his lips over his whole torso down to his pants and back up, before staying by his soul hole on the right side of his chest. Anti moaned and whined loudly and didn't want me to stop kissing along his body.

However I had a better idea. Tenderly I licked along the edge of his heart-shaped soul hole and Anti moaned so loud that without the barrier that Sora conjured up for us, everybody would have heard us. This noise was music to my ears. Our lust was only getting bigger in us and my pants put me literally in agony. After I had made five laps around his hole, I let my tongue slide into his hole. Anti couldn't breathe for a moment, but after I had found his soul and licked it affectionately, he began to moan loudly. I did that for a while until Anti bucked his hips into mine and pleaded: "Dark, please, I can't take this any longer. Please!" Anti's desperate pleas made me leave his soul alone and my hands wandered to his pants waistband. With a grin I looked at Anti again. He was a complete mess.

"Dark, ... Daddy Dark, please!", came it suddenly from Anti. When Anti said that a shock went through my body and I growled hungrily in lust. Without hesitation I ripped Anti's pants and boxers down. My boyfriend moaned in relief when his erection sprung free into the cold air. My lust clouded eyes scanned over his body hungrily, while I took off my sleeveless shirt and threw it to Anti's clothes. To give me a bit of a relief downwards I took off my pants but stayed in my boxers. However, you could clearly see my erection through the fabric. Anti looked at me pleadingly and I leaned over him before I held my fingers to his mouth. Anti immediately understood what I wanted and took my three fingers into his mouth and licked over hem carefully with his tongue. I had to moan a little while he did that and bit my lower lip.

After Anti had covered my fingers with his saliva, I pulled them out and positioned his legs to split so I got good access to his entrance. First I circled around his hole, which brought my boyfriend to whimper. Then I pushed one finger into him and moved it in and out. Anti grimaced in pleasure and his hands gripped the mattress. Then I slid another finger in and spread his walls to stretch him. Anti started to breath heavily again and I saw that pre-cum was already leaking out of his erection. I quickly added the third finger and pushed the three of them in and out again and again and spread them once in a while. Anti was a moaning mess. I listened to his wonderful sounds for a while, before I pulled my fingers out, which brought Anti to whimper at the loose and I pulled down my boxers.

A little rough I pushed Anti towards me and held his head directly to my erection. I started breathing faster and Anti looked at me with questioning, innocent, lust clouded eyes. With a nod I gave him the sign that he should finally go to work. Tenderly he took my tip in his mouth and sucked on it, what brought me to moan and dig my fingers in his shoulders. He then slowly took my whole dick in his mouth and let his tongue dance around my member covering it in his saliva. Again and again he moved his head up and down. Eventually I couldn't endure it longer and pushed him off and pinned him to the mattress. Then I placed his legs around my hips and joined my member with his entrance. Anti looked at me expectantly and I thrusted my hips forward.

Anti screamed in pleasure and moaned over and over again. Slowly I pulled back and thrusted back into him. With each thrust I received a moan from my boyfriend. Finally I started to thrust in a merciless speed into him and eventually found his prostate, making Anti moan so loud it sounded like a scream. That's why I tried to hit his prostate as often as possible. Then I sealed our lips again and Anti wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I felt my soul lit up full in joy and I felt the pit in my stomach grow. Eventually Anti broke the kiss and said: "Daddy Dark, I can't take it much longer. Please let me cum." "Just a little more, darling. I'm close too.", I replied to him, before I kissed him again. After a while I knew I couldn't hold it longer and whispered in Anti's ear: "Cum for me, sweety."

With this sentence I thrusted with full force in his prostate. "DARK!", cried Anti when he came all over our torsos and tightened around my member. With a deep growl I came in him and fell exhausted on his body. We both breathed heavily and I could barely move. After a while I pulled out of Anti, which made him whine and laid down next to him. Exhausted and satisfied it came from me: "Wow that was something new." "Well, I had the ride of my life.",answered Anti and looked at me. I looked at him happily and tired as well. With a smile I said: "Come here." Anti crawled closer to me and I kissed him tenderly, before I stood up and got a few handkerchiefs to clean us from our cum. Then I threw the handkerchiefs into the trash and put Anti under the blankets, before I laid down next to him. Anti cuddled up to me and was about to fall asleep. "I love you.", I whispered and my boyfriend softly replied: "I love you too, Dark." With these words we both fell into a deep sleep.