Chapter 6: A new beginning

Hey Guys and Girls. I finally finished this chapter. I'm working also on the next one and are nearly at the half of it. So I need one or two days to finish it. The next chapter is I think going to be a whole Jack POV. But I don't know maybe I'm also going to write in Anti's POV. Well it's going to be a surprise for us all. So enjoy this one and don't be mad at me, I may have let Bob and Wade did something you are not amused about. But don't worry about it. In the next chapter you will see what I mean with that. xD I'm mean sometimes, sorry.

Jack POV

Questioningly I looked at the three people who just stepped out of the light. When they saw Anti and me they ran to us. "Oh God, my little baby!", came it from the black-haired woman who sat down beside me and took the unconscious boy in her arms. Slowly some tears ran down on her cheeks. Nevertheless, after a few seconds a voice sounded beside me: "Jack? What are you doing here?" It was Wade, which stood now with Bob and Anti behind me. "Oh, Anti and I got from Mr. Courtois the mission to handle an escaped demon, who runs around here in these woods. However, when I came here, I saw this boy fighting with the demon snake I was told to get rid of. But after a while I had to interfere and we weakened the demon so much that I could have send him back. However, he held me back and did something unbelievable. This boy had simply released the souls and exiled the demon. After he was finished, he just fell asleep", I explained our situation.

Now Anti helped me back on my legs and meant: "Yes, it was quite a nice lightshow. But what I don't understand is, why he and his Demon Side can use several magics?" Bod and Wade stared at each other sadly. "Jack, Anti? Don't take this wrong. Sorry.", came it fast over Bob's lips, before we were hit by a light. I felt how the memories of the fight and after the fight were torn away from me. I also felt Anti's memories getting manipulated as he disappeared back into my body. //Why are you doing this?//, I asked myself this question, while I felt my mind and body slip in unconsciousness. When I woke up again I was lying alone on the grass and looked confused around. Carefully I put my right hand to my forehead and asked: "Ugh, Anti? Do you know why we were lying on the ground?"

//"Ahhh, I don't exactly know why. I can only remember that we should search for a demon that is located in this forest. Apparently we found him and I think we also defeated him, because this place looks horrible and we are still alive."//, answered Anti my question. A little bit dizzy I got up from the dirty ground. A sigh escaped my mouth, however, I only gave from me: "Wow, we overdid it. The whole ground is devastated. Well, let us go home, here is nothing more to do for us." Whit these words I turned my back to the clearing and walked back to our flat.

Mark POV

M ...? Ma ...? Mar ...? Mark?! Hey, wake up you slacker!", shouted a voice beside my ear and I fell out of my bed. //Wait a minute. My bed?//, shot it through my head. After I lifted my head slightly, I discovered two legs in front of my eyes. As a result a familiar voice started to speak: "Well finally, how long did you plan to sleep? It is already seven o'clock in the morning." I looked confused in Dark's red eyes, while I slowly sat down on my bed. "Time out, please. What is going on here? We were just a few minutes ago in the woods and now we are in my room.",  came it sleepily over my lips. With a sigh my Demon Side sat down beside me. After a short breath he took, he started to talk: "You fell unconscious after the fight and after a few minutes your friends and your mother appeared. When they found you they brought you home to treat your wounds and that you regain your strength. Nevertheless, get yourself ready for the day. We are expected downstairs."

With these words my second half went to my room door. Only now I noticed that he was dressed differently than me. The last time he wore exactly the same cloths like me. Now he wore an armless, black shirt, dark grey, tattered jeans and black, military shoes. The dark clothes let his pale skin protrude even more. His hairstyle and the black borders around his eyes were still like before. I still remained for a while on my bed, before I followed my demoniacal side down the stairs. Luckily I still wore the clothes from yesterday and I didn't had to change. When I entered the living room, I saw Dark in a shady place of the room, Bod and Wade talking on the sofa and my mother coming from the kitchen. Nervously I walked to the room. "M... Morning.", I said quietly and stuttered a tiny bit, while everybody turned their heads to look at me, except Dark.