Chapter 51: Show your true power

Hey Guys and Girls here is the new chapter. I hope you enjoy it. The next chapter is coming as soon as possible.

Until then,

Caro :D

Mark POV

Dark was the first of us two that stormed forward, accompanied by his shadow hands, he jumped into the air and collected our red soul energy in his hands, before he sent a giant laser at the demon. The demon was once again thrown away for a few yards. While my Demon Side kept the demon busy, I recited quickly a spell to create a protection wall around the students and teachers. My body began to glow in white and blue, while a wall formed itself around the people behind me. I turned around again to look at my friends before I stormed off to help my partner. Dark was landing back on the ground and the demon was able to get back on his feet. Angrily he roared at us and called more Level 5 to 7 demons to his side. Dark just grinned and summoned multiple swords, which were grabbed by his shadow hands and they flew towards the new demons.

In just a few seconds they were gone, before we both reached them. While we were running towards him the lion demon wanted to attack us with a laser, however, I concentrated my light magic in my hands and blocked his attack with my own laser. A few meters in front of the giant demon Dark and I jumped on his arm and ran on it towards his face. Furious the demon tried to shake us off, but he didn't managed to. Then we attacked his eyes with our swords, while Dark's shadow hands kept the other demons away from us, which wanted to stop us. Because we both were in the air after attacking, the demon was able to hit us with ease with his remaining arm. Dark and I flew all the way back to the border of the protective wall. Slightly in pain we stood back up and Dark was pissed off.

"Mark, cover me for a while.", ordered me my partner and I nodded. New lower ranked demons came towards us. I concentrated and fought off the first few demons with a light magic shock wave. Then the demons came one after the other. Alternately I used all of my different shadow magic types and my light magic. During the fight I could sometimes see the students and teachers staring at me with open mouths and wide eyes. Meanwhile, Dark was surrounded by shadows that slowly devoured him by gathering around his body. The shadows then started to take on a different shape. I just let a demons head burst with my magic, when Dark had finished his attack. Above him was a gigantic shadow in the form of a chines dragon, which had red lights as eyes.

The dragon let out a loud roar, before he took off towards the lion demon. Both giants screamed at each other and started a wild and uncontrollable fight. Dark had to put all his concentration on the dragon to keep it stable. A demon was about to attack my partner, so I quickly threw a sword at him and pinned him to a tree. Slowly I started to breathe faster and I noticed that I was getting weaker. I had no idea how much magic I still had left. Meanwhile, the shadow dragon had wrapped itself around the lion demon and tightened its grip around him. As the demon tried to break free, the dragon bite in his neck and tore off his head. Then the dragon flew over the whole school grounds and destroyed with a ruby-red fire the remaining demons. Prior to the exhaustion Dark and I fell on our knees and breathed heavily.

We both smiled at each other, but we had no time to recover. Dark and I were then attacked by black mist whips, which wrapped around us and held us up in the air. Suddenly another demon appeared behind one of the trees and said: "Bravo, you two. You're gotten better since the last time we met." "Leave us alone Insanity!", growled Dark at him and tried to get free. The silver-haired demon just laughed and threw us against the ground, which made us cry out in pain. After Insanity noticed that some of our teachers tried to get through my protection wall, he only said: "Ah, ah, ah, who said that I want to play with you." With just a snap of his fingers, a black barrier showed up, which they couldn't get through. When I managed to open my eyes again after the pain subsided, I saw Jack and Anti right in front of the barrier with tears in their eyes.