Chapter 8: Bill the idiot

Hey Guys and Girls. I finally finished this chapter. It's mostly a fight so just so you know. I made it a little more ... well don't know how to say it. A little bit more violent but not much I think. Just read for yourself. I mark it for you when it starts end ends. Enjoy the chapter.

Anti POV

Bill stood in front of us and looked extremely pissed off. He had always been the type of bullie, which never stopped beating up others no matter if it's a Demon Side, their partner or a priest, just because he's angry. His friends simply took part in it to get a little "fun" out of it. Mostly he picked on new students or my friends and me. We don't know why, but I always wanted to vomit when I saw his ugly face. "I will break every single bone of your body.", he said grinning, while his Demon Side Nightmare appeared. Both had the same ugly grin on their faces. While I looked further in the face of this arse, his people surrounded us. Evil and Virus got up and positioned themselves on the left and on the right beside me. We were used to fight this complete idiots, that it's natural for us to get ready when we see them. It should be over in five minutes, I thought. As expected Nightmare made the first move.

Fight starts here.

He lifted his gigantic hammer up in the air and let it rush at us, however, Evil sniped only with his fingers and a blue barrier wrapped around us. The weapon bounced off and the demon flew back one metre. Now one of his companions ran at us with his priest's staff. Virus sighed and let his machete circle in his hands. Before somebody could intervene the staff was broken in two parts and with a mad face virus grinned at the boy through one of the cracks. This made him shake all over his body. Nevertheless, my brown-haired friend wanted to see even more fear in his eyes. He formed himself into his virtual ghost-like state and teleported behind his opponent and laid his weapon on his throat. However, he had to let go of him immediately again as a bench was thrown at him. Still in time he could manage to jump out of the way though. Meanwhile Evil and I avoided the attacks of five other bullies.

Evil was still calm and still had his hands in the pockets of his trousers. He let the swinging weapons or magic fly in another direction simply with his telekinesis. I had it a little bit difficult against Nightmare and Bill, these guys were tough. They always attacked in perfect sync. With this they prevented that I got a good distance to be able to aim perfectly with my guns. //Shit! Evil deals with three guys at the same time and can't give me a proper backup. While Virus fights two bullies, which use distance magic. Though he can teleport himself in his weird way with his special ability, it isn't helpful as long as one of this guys could just attack him from behind. //, it shot through my thoughts. Unfortunately, my friends and I collected some hits, but we could also strike back every now and then.

Bill's troop had some blue eyes, burst lips, cuts and bleeding noses. While Virus his clothes were slightly torn apart and he had a scratch on his right cheek. Evil had no injuries thanks to his magic, but his clothes were not so well-arranged anymore and clean like before. I had a few grazes on my body, nothing bad thankfully. Suddenly I discovered a gap in their system. They selected exactly the opponent that was weak against their attacks, so that they have the upper hand. My friends also seemed to have noticed it, because they ran to me and we turned around in a circle. I took over Virus opponents, now Virus handled Evil's and Evil tangled with Bill adn Nightmare. Without difficulties I defeated the distant fighters with my own distant attacks, because I had better aim and was way quicker. Virus could use his abilities better and now I also could give him better backup. Meanwhile our schoolbullies didn't get a chance to touch Evil even, because he had his little barrier around him.

As the blond-haired started to yawn, was it now too late for the dirty swine to run away. Evil's hands were wrapped in flames and under Nightmare's and Bill's feet's appeared a fire columns. They both were catapulted some metres upwards and landed with burnt clothes and two combustion on the ground. One should never bring Evil to yawn in a fight or destroy his outfit. Otherwise he will show you that he wants to end it now and it ain't going to be nice. He often used his special ability for the final blow. With a quick breath in I relaxed again, just like my friends did too. With an "Hmpf" Evil meant: "You deserved this treatment you, asshole. You have ruined my outfit and got me bored." Virus and I quietly laughed at the comment. "Let us go back before one of the teachers comes. Even if school didn't start yet, some of them are here for the students, who want to get their new school stuff and put them away in their lockers or for the newcomers.", announced Virus, while he went slowly back to the others.