Chapter 16: Hunt Part 1

Hey Guys and Girls. I did it. I could finish this chapter in the rest of the time I had today. Man that was hard. Good that I had so many ideas so I got finished real quick. So yeah, this chapter is a bit well not pleasent, there is no blood but that has a reason but it still isn't nice what our demons are doing in this chapter. So have fun reading it, I will mark where it starts to get out of hand in some sort of way.

LG CARO :D

PS: This Chapter has 2668 Words. xD

Jack POV

Mark slowly seemed to calm down again, while he became more and more relaxed in my arms. My friend really didn't had an easy past. So now I had to be there for him and also for the future if it happens again, exactly like Bob and Wade did for him. "Everything okay again, Crybaby?", I asked slightly laughing. As a result Mark pulled away from me and looked me in the face offended by what I said. He also meant: "I'm not a god damn baby and I can't change that this topic is an emotional weak spot of mine. However, thanks that you went outside with me. I really needed that." "No problem, ya are my friend and I never let one of my friends down. Moreover, we couldn't know that we triggered a nerve of yours. From now on we know better.", I answered and smiled at him. Luckily he responded my answer with his contagious and wonderful grin.

However, after two more minutes we were back on the way to the others. When we just came back into sight, Mark was already questioned how he felt, if he was okay again and how sorry they are. The black-red-haired accepted the excuses and explained that they couldn't have know that fact. After a while our food was served to us, which we enjoyed, because it was super delicious. While we ate our dishes, we talked about several topics. It were so many that I don't exactly remember what we discussed. I think we were around two hours in this restaurant, before we wanted to continue our evening. However, Mark was pulled aside by our waitress and she handed him a piece of paper with a wink. While shaking his head slightly and laughing a bit, he stepped beside me. Curiously I asked: "What did she gave ya back there?"

Nevertheless, internally I already knew what he got from that girl. //This bitch can forget it, I saw him first and that's why he belongs to me.//, I shouted angrily through my thoughts. "Oh, only her phone number. But I won't call her. She isn't what I'm looking for.", my friend cleared me up. After his answer a weight fell off my shoulders. "Really? I didn't expected that. Or is it because ya already have someone ya are crushing on?", I wanted to know. I also noticed the light blush on his cheeks. Sheepishly it came over his lips: "N-No. M-Maybe. ... Topic change! ... What do you think our Demon Sides are doing at this moment? I haven't heard anything from Dark the whole time, because I think he likes it to irritate me sometimes with his comments." "No idea. However, it might be possible that our partners have a lot of fun in there small world and don't want to talk with us.", I explained, while I shrugged with my shoulders. Besides, we both didn't noticed that our group of friends already went on without us. Slightly laughing we ran after them.

Well now let us check what our dear Demon Sides did during the last two hours. :P

Anti POV

Dark and I were back by my friends, which discussed what we should be doing this evening in our world of thoughts we were in right now. Virus meant: "We should really play Hunt again today. I think the last time we played it was a while ago and it is so much fun to frighten people to death. Even if it is just a mental illusion in this world." "Sounds good to me. Then we are going to play one round, but what should we do afterwards. A round of Hunt only takes around 15 minutes when we all play it.", Burn interfered. Evil seemed to be deeply in his own thoughts, before he had an idea. Excitedly he meant: "Let us go swimming after we played our game and do a big ass water war!" "Uhh, nice idea, Evil. I wanted to test some cool new water war battle techniques.", came it from Queen with a grin. Pain already jumped up and down and added: "Oh yes, we really should do this. We will have so much fun."