Chapter 42: Fight for your life

Hey Guys and Girls here is the new chapter. I hope you enjoy it. Next chapter is coming soon.

Until then,

Caro :D

PS. Please tell me if you want a one shot or a Q&A as 300 votes special.

Anti POV

An incredible rage took over me by the time I realized what this demon has done to Dark. His stupid grin just provoked me more and I finally lost it. With bared teeth I ran towards Insanity and pulled my knife from its hiding place. The demon wanted to throw me through the air with a shock wave, but I jumped over it and rammed him during my jump my knife into his chest. Insanity grimaced slightly and punched me full force in the face. As a result I let go of my weapon and stumbled back a few steps. The silver-haired demon pulled out the knife and threw it away, before he angrily approached me. Still furious I stormed at him and we began to beat each other up violently. We both dealt blow after blow out, before Insanity sent a shock through my body and I flew to the ground. However, I had planned ahead and before I engaged the fist fight, I created several septic eyes.

These were now attacking the demon and tied him up. I just wanted to go back to the demon to kill him finally, when I heard Dark scream. The illusions had gotten even worse. He was now laying on the ground, holding his head and rolling on the ground. Worried I ran to him and held him tight on his shoulder. His breathing was faster and he wanted to push me off of him. However, I managed to pin him to the ground. "Dark, hey. Look at me. Everything is okay. What you see is not real.", I tried to help him, but nothing changed. In a panic he stared at me and said: "Let go of me. You're not Anti. You're not him. He killed him! He's not here anymore!" In the end he was getting louder and wanted to break free again. I was slowly getting desperate and just acted. Apparently my head had thought that a shock brought him back to his senses.

That's why I held him tighter, closed my eyes and pressed my lips against his. Immediately his movements stopped and before I was able to break the kiss, I was drawn back by Dark his hand, which was now placed on my neck. However, Dark seemed to realize the situation we were in again pretty fast and broke away from me. With a headache he stood up alongside with me. With hatred in our eyes we looked at Insanity, which stared at us with a grin. "Ha, love. Probably the most disgusting feeling that exists.", came it from the demon, whose expression turned from amused to disgusted. Dark and I growled at him. Furiously Insanity flexed his muscles and destroyed the hold of my septic eyes and even them in just a second. The demon licked his teeth and said: "Why don't we start to fight properly and stop playing around."

With these words his eyes turned serious and I felt a shiver go down my back. Accompanied by black mist Insanity rushed at us, however, Dark and I got used to his speed and could dodge his attack. Dark jumped to the right and I jumped to the left. Then I brought forth my guns and shot the demon in the back. The demon turned around and stormed at me. Before he could reach me, Dark appeared from the left and wanted to hit Insanity with his sword. Therefore Insanity stopped his attack and jumped away from us. Afterwards he lashed several fog whips at us. The first few we were able to block, but more and more came towards us and we were overwhelmed by them. Dark was caught by his legs and was thrown through the air. Meanwhile I was grabbed by the neck and lifted above ground. As Dark landed on the ground, he quickly summoned a sword and threw it at the whip, which held me by my neck, cutting it off.

Immediately I gasped for air and Dark was right next to me after he had thrown several swords at Insanity. While the demon was busy with getting the eight swords out of his body, Dark made sure I was okay. Since Dark and I finally had enough of this demon, we got our strongest weapons out. My friend summoned his cannon sword and I held my snip riffle in my hands. Dark put his sword on his arm and pressed the hilt down, letting magic gather in the cannon of his weapon. Meanwhile I put my gun under my green eye and gathered my magic in it, making it shine bright in green. At the same time we released our magic attacks. Instead of getting in their way and destroying themselves, they merged together, rushing with four times their force towards the demon. Insanity had just pulled out the last sword from his body when he saw our attack. His eyes widened and he froze in place.