Chapter 85: The final fight

Hey Guys and Girls. Here is another chapter. We are slowly getting to the end of the story. I hope you will enjoy this chapter and the next one will be coming as soon as possible.

Thanks again for all the support. I love you all.

Until the next chapter,

Caro :D

Chapter count:  2 left until the end

Mark POV

While Insanity had pushed us all away from my Demon Side with an energy wave, I saw how Anti together with Sombra took care of Dark. Mason, Jack and I got back on our feet and our eyes landed on the white-haired demon. Afterwards I attacked Insanity to separate him from the others, causing him to be thrown against a tree, which was several meters away from his spot. He now had a bloody wound on his forehead and walked a bit dizzy towards us with an angry look. Before we could do anything about it, the demon tried to attack now Anti, Dark and Sombra. However, suddenly a light barrier appeared between them and the attack was reflected back to its sender. Insanity flew once again through the air and landed hard on the wet grass. Surprised I looked over where Dark was and saw Luxilia standing in front of them. Worried she turned around to them and hugged her brother with tears in her eyes.

The god was just shocked and surprised, before he closed his eyes and held his sister close to his chest. "I've missed you so much. I thought I would never see you again.", rolled it over her lips. Sombra took a deep breath before he answered: "I've missed you just as much. Please forgive me that I was so naïve. I should have been more careful." Sadly this moment didn't last for long, because Luxilia turned back quickly and starred at Insanity. She then got her sword out and prepared an attack. Before she fired her attack, Insanity looked up at her with confused and teary eyes. His facial features were completely different from before and he looked very scared. Luxilia noticed how the demon was rolling in on himself and held his arms protectively in front of his head, so she stopped her attack immediately. Gently she walked closer to the white-haired demon. "Insanity? Is it really "you"?", came it from her and had tears in her eyes again.

However, she couldn't get closer to the demon, because suddenly Madness emerged from the ground out of slime behind him with a very disappointed facial expression. She then attacked Luxilia with a laser and hit her in her stomach, causing the goddess to fly backwards towards her brother. Worried and shocked came it from Sombra: "Luxilia!!" He then pulled his sister closer to him and looked at the wound on her belly. "Hang in there. It's going to be okay.", rolled it over his lips and the god tried with the rest of his magic to heal the wound as best as he could. Meanwhile Madness had turned her attention towards her brother and grabbed him by his shirt collar. Without any emotion it came from her: "You're such a disappointment. Not even under my mind control did you manage to get done what I had planned for so long." Insanity was now crying hard and tried to free himself from the grip his sister had on him.

However, Madness didn't let go and raised her weapon, so that the blade was right next to her head, before she stabbed her brother through the stomach and out his back. "Try to at least come in handy now.", rolled it over her lips and both demons began to glow in black and purple before they merged with each other. Suddenly the earth started to shake and black smoke escaped the ground under our feet. The smoke immediately flew in the direction in which the two demons were standing before. It then wrapped around the merged lights and after several seconds a body created itself out of the light and smoke. Horrified we all looked at the two dark violet eyes that opened and afterwards a large, malicious grin appeared under them. The person began then to laugh and started to grow several meters in height. She then lifted her right leg and stomped on the ground, which caused us all to fly through the air by the strong winds of guts she created. We landed one after the other at the end of the clearing on the wet ground.