Chapter 59: The first steps

Hey Guys and Girls. I finally managed to update again. Yeah!

I wanna apologise for the long wait, but I had reasons for doing so.

If you want to find out why, just be warned that if your easily triggered that you shouldn't read my explaination. So it's your own decision if you want to find out. I will put my reasons on the bottom of this chapter, so nobody has to feel like reading it, if their not comfortable with it.

But before I tell you though. Thanks for all your support for the story. I love you all.

Hope you enjoy the chapter. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark POV

After Caro told me that her friend was the goddess Luxilia, I was speechless for several seconds. Luxilia laughed softly and smiled at me. "It's nice to finally meet you, Mark.", came it from the goddess in her melodic voice. Finally I found my voice again and replied: "It is an honour to meet you, my goddess." "Oh, no need to be so formal. Just call me Luxilia.", rolled it over her lips before she took a sip of her tea. Then she put the crystal cup down on a small table beside her. Caro then said: "But let's get to the reason for our visit. Insanity and Madness are getting more aggressive in their attempts to steal Mark's soul. They brought many of our friends, school colleagues and teachers in danger. Mark didn't want them to get more involved in this mess and decided to get as far away from them as possible. I told him that here would be the safest place for him and I am also hoping that you could help him with awakening the full potential of his light magic."

"Mhm, it seems this time of the year has come. ... It was a very clever idea of you to travel here. I'm going to do my best to prepare Mark and Dark for their upcoming fate. As long as you want me to help you of course.", answered the goddess and looked me directly in my eyes. I swallowed briefly before I began to speak: "It would be an honour for me to learn from you, Luxilia." The blue-haired woman smiled and stood up from her throne after I stopped speaking. "Well then, everything is settled. I will show you your rooms you will stay in, so you can get comfortable in my home. In the meantime, I'll make you something to eat. After our meal we can start with the training.", told Luxilia us before she went to towards one of the many doors that were in this room. She opened a white door and turned to face Caro: "I haven't changed anything in your room. I simple couldn't bring it over my heart to do so."

"It's okay. Honestly, it is very sweet of you.", replied my brunette friend and entered her quarters. The goddess led me to another door then, which was black and white with blue and red ornaments. With a smile it came from Luxilia: "This will be your room Mark. I hope you'll feel right at home." "Thank you, it is really generous of you for letting us stay here.", I replied, before I entered the room. In the middle of the room stood a large, comfortable bed with black and white covers. On both sides of the bed were two nightstands, one was blue, the other was red. Opposite of the bed was a desk made out of a blue crystal with a white and blue chair in front of it. Next to the desk was a black and red wardrobe. On the ceiling was a lamp made out of black and red crystals, which gave off a pleasant orange light.

For some reason this room felt very familiar to me, even though I never was in here before. I was so enchanted by this room that I hadn't noticed how I was frozen to my spot by the door. I also didn't feel how my Demon Side has separated himself from me and looked at the room in more detail. After a few seconds I shook my head and walked towards the bed. With a sigh I sat down on the mattress and stared at the ceiling. Suddenly I felt how the bed next to me sank by the weight of my partner and I heard Dark ask: "Everything okay with you?" "Yeah, just exhausted.", I gave from me and looked my second half in the eyes. Dark laughed about my answer and said: "Who can blame you. You just mounted one of the highest mountains of this world." Then I had to laugh and after we both had calmed down again, we started to sort my clothes in my closet.