Chapter 87: Epilouge

Hey Guys and Girls. Welcome to the last chapter of the story. I hope you will enjoy it. And thank you for all your support.

I will see you in the next story.

Caro :D

Mark POV

When I opened my eyes again, I was laying on my back on the wet grass of the clearing. Confused I looked around me briefly before I looked into Jack's wonderful blue eyes. "Mark! You're okay!", came it from him and he hugged me tightly. With a slight smile I hugged him back and sat up afterwards. My friends were all around me and seemed happy. Felix, Cry, Ken, Minx, Wade, Bob, Tyler and Ethan were standing on my right side and looked pretty exhausted, but also relieved that I was fine. On my left side were Anti and Dark, who were hugging each other tightly and were in their own little world. Luxilia and Sombra looked beaten up and tired, while holding each other. Caro, Sora, Mason and Galaxy stood behind me and looked visible relieved that we all got out unharmed from this fight. Gently I rubbed my head and got on my feet with Jack's help.

Slightly exhausted I asked: "What happened? I can barely remember anything." "Well, I was still distracting Madness while you vanished inside Mania's body. However, after only a few seconds she screamed in terror and collapsed into dust and you suddenly appeared next to me in a bright light that shot out of the dust. After Mania was gone, Eclipsim split up back into Luxilia and Sombra shortly after. A few seconds later screamed Madness furiously while getting her body back and she then opened a portal. Before she disappeared she threatened me that I would regret this day. Afterwards the crystals Insanity used, started to shine brightly in different colours before they scattered into all four winds.", explained Dark to me and looked at me slightly worried. I just nodded and tried to remember what had happened when I was in Mania's body. I sighed when nothing came back to me, but suddenly I remember and looked upset on the ground. Jack noticed and rubbed my back before he said exhausted but lovingly: "Come on, Mark. Let's get finally back home." With these words we all got ready and went happily and exhausted back home.

A few months later

A lot of time passed since the fight against Mania and Madness. Many things happened during this time. A few days after the war was finally over and we saved Sombra and Dark, started Mister Courtois to completely rebuild our school. During this time all the students were taught in only three classrooms of the school. Some students recovered easily, some a bit harder from the battle and to be able to live their normal school routine. However, my friends recovered easily while I had it a bit harder. We were all glad this horrible chapter was finally behind us. Minx and Ken spent after the fight a short holiday with their partner to just relax and to look forward to their future. Cry and Felix were now a happy couple and if I am being honest, they both look so extremely happy together. Tyler, Ethan, Bob and Wade also took a short break together to recover from everything.

Oh yes, Miss Darkbloom got better too and could finally be herself again. She also received a lot of support from her students and colleagues. Now she can finally enjoy her life again. She even apologized to me that she had caused so much trouble for me. Of course I forgave her, she didn't mean to do this. Another good thing that happened, was that Sombra was able to explain to everyone what had happened and how sorry he was for being so naïve. Through the support of his sister he managed to make it up to everyone and could finally get back to his old self. It will certainly take a long while until he can trust someone fully again, but I'm sure he will one day. What was amazing was that the god of shadows was able to turn some of the demons back to their peaceful selves. Unfortunately it was only a third of all the demons, while the rest was still full of hatred and disrespect for us humans, Demon Sides and priests, because they always were like this.