Chapter 19: Fun at the pool and visions

Hey Guys and Girls. I finished now this chapter. I hope it turned out good and you enjoy reading it. Also I want to thank all the people, who are reading this story and every new chapter I publish. It means a lot to me. So, THANK YOU ALL. <3

Caro

Anti POV

Now Dark and I sat for four more minutes by the tree, where we got the last memory of the game. My new friend had used so much magic, that the black-red-haired demon became more tired while we were laying on the ground. After some time he finally closed his eyes and his head sank on my left shoulder. With the touch I felt my heart stopping for a few seconds. Carefully I turned my head to his body and saw a peaceful, sleeping face. With a smile I laid my chin on his head after a while. Meanwhile I inhaled the pleasant smell of his hair. He smelt like wood, slightly like black tea and other things. However, I couldn't make out everything. Nevertheless, I enjoyed this mix of smells, it let me relax again and allow me to think clearly. Dark slept deeply and his whole musculature was loose, which is why his right arm fell beside my left arm.

With every passing second my hand moved closer to his before holding it and interlocking fingers. Sadly this moment of peace and togetherness wasn't given to us, or better said to me, for long. Only two minutes later I already heard the voices of my friends, who came closer to us. With a sigh I removed my hand and shook the demon beside myself awake. Slightly growling he tried to get my hand away from him, however, he completely missed it. Giggling I tried further to get the red-eyed Demon Side to wake up. Finally he slowly opened his wonderful eyes and lifted his head of my shoulder. "Ugh, what is wrong? Why did you had to wake me up Anti?", he asked sleepily and confused. Amused I answered: "I'm sorry, but we still wanted to do something and the others are nearly here. So I had to wake you up or would you have want the others to see you sleeping on my shoulder?"

With this statement his eyes widened and he quickly looked away from me. A few seconds later he stood up again and now my friends came out of the shades of the trees. "Which one of you won the game? We know that none of us five had enough kills to win.", came it grinning from Pain. Taken back we both looked at each other until I realised what they were talking about. In surprise it rolled over my lips: "Oh that's right, well, I only got three memories this time. How many did you actually kill, Dark?" "If I count the last one as my point, which it was, then I have an end count of four.", he said calmly and bored. Afterwards there followed incredulous faces of Virus, Evil and Burn and a cheer came from Queen and Pain. After the situation had cooled off and each of us congratulated Dark to his victory, we finally wanted to relax.

In only a few seconds the forest transformed into a small water park. All around us was a wide meadow, beside us was a big pool, which became deeper with every metre and was 500 metre long and 10 metre wide. A little further away from our position was standing a long water slide, which had several curves, a long spiral and even a loop immediately at the beginning. Shortly after we all went to the loungers and sunshades. Everybody sat down for a moment and Queen asked: "Okay Boys, what should we do now? I would love to have a small water battle, so who wants to join me?" "I take part in it. I don't have anything else in my mind that I want to do.", followed Virus and Burn gave as a sign of his approval a thumb up. Pain said: "I think I will join you too. A nice cooling like this just suits me." "I will rest at first and read something afterwards. Maybe I will tag along a bit later too.", explained Evil and tried to get his slightly messy hair under control.

Finally I said what I wanted to do: "I will go to the water slide!" Afterwards we all looked at Dark, which took a few steps back at that. "Uhh, I will tag along with Anti. But only for a few rounds. Then I would like to have some rest. I still feel quite exhausted from the overuse of my magic.", he meant with his slightly tired voice. After a little while we ran to the cabins, where we changed clothes before we would split up. Now Burn wore a dark-brown swimming trunk, which went down to his knees. Virus was wearing a swimming trunk, which was a bit shorter, in neon-blue and Evil wore the same version in a dark-blue colour. Pain wore a dark-violet, black and white knee-length swimming trunk. Queen had a dark-pink to slightly violet bikini on. I wore a dark-green and black swimming trunk, which reached till the half of my thigh. All my friends had a six pack, just like me, while Queen had a strong however still attractive body.