Chapter 23: School Tour

Hey Guys and Girls. I am so so so so sorry for not uploading this sooner. I hate myself for letting you down. But so much happend in the last months that I got barly any time to work on this chapter. I list of the reasons why it took so long:

1. During the holidays I was really busy doing something for school and also was very often somewhere on vacation. So I couldn't write a lot for fun.

2. After the summer holidays most of my mind was by my horse, because he was ill and I was really concerned about him and I just couldn't focus on the chapter.

3. One of my friends is depressed at the moment I want to cheer her up again, so I spend a lot of time with her.

4. When I was writing I was never satisfied with what I wrote, so I rewrote this chapter like five times until I finally made something I liked.

So there are my reasons for not uploading. Again I'm really sorry. I will try to get back into a better uploading shedule. But well I don't want to hold you up any longer. Enjoy this chapter.

Mark POV

After 15 minutes all the other schoolkids had been introduced and I was the last person to go. Slightly nervous I walked to the microphone to introduce myself. "Hello, my name is Mark Fischbach and my Demon Side is called Dark. I am very excited about the upcoming days and I hope we get along.", I copied a bit one of the other beginners, because I didn't know what I should have said otherwise. After the other students applauded, I positioned myself back by my group. Then our director started to speak again: "Very nice, I am glad that everyone of you is here. Well, with that our welcome round is finished. Our next point is that you'll get your timetables. The beginners go with Miss Starlight to her class, while the higher ranked priests go along with Miss Darkbloom and the higher ranked Demon Side User follow Mr. Stoneheart. After you get them from your teachers, they'll determine what you can do for the rest of the remaining lesson. I wish you all a nice first school day and a wonderful new school year."

With this sentence he left the stage and said teachers gathered their students around themselves. Before I could say goodbye to my friends for the moment, I was pulled by Ethan and Tyler to our class. On the way to our classroom my two new friends talked with me about many different topics. After five minutes we reached a room with black and white coated walls. The tables were made out of wood, which were coloured in grey and were put up in five rows. A stair divided the rows in a left and right side. Behind the tables there were black and white chairs. Before the rows stood a big metal table and on the wall behind the metal table was a big board. Miss Starlight sat down on the big table, while the students sat down by the wooden tables. Luckily we got three seats next to each other.

All together there were 10 rows and we were in row number 5 on the left side. After everybody had found their seat, the blonde teacher started to write down something on the board. At the end on the board stood: "Priest: Study of magic, history class, mission practice, fighting class, lunchbreak, old language class, cultural class and normal classes. Demon Side User: Study of magic, fighting class, mission practice, history class, lunchbreak, culture class, meditation class and normal classes." "So, these are your respective timetables. Your history class and fighting class are paired with the second ranked students", explained the teacher to us with a smile. Afterwards we had the permission to do what we wanted to do. Like exploring the school ground or making new friends. Also we were allowed to ask the higher ranked students if they could show us around the school ground. Ethan and Tyler had asked me if I wanted to join them by exploring the school. I couldn't say no to that offer.

Jack POV

We just got our timetables. Of course we all got individual timetables for the different ranks we had. However, they had to divide every rank into two groups, otherwise we would be too many students in one class. My timetable looked this year like this: "Meditation class, fighting class, mission practice, history class, lunchbreak, combat training, teamwork practice and normal classes. //Hopefully I have at least one hour together with Mark. //, I thought while I looked at the sheet with my timetable on it. "So you snotty brats! Now you got your timetables! Now you may decide what you want to do! Either you go with me to the training place or you ask one of the newbies if they want to be shown around the school ground! NOW, decide!", announced our teacher. Each one of the students stormed to Mr. Stoneheart's table to tell their decision.