Chapter 30: History class

Hey Guys and Girls. I know I uploaded this chapter sooner than I thought, but I just had a big writing flow. I hope you will enjoy this chapter and the next one will be coming this Weekend and will be a whole Anti and Dark chapter.

(Don't Forget to vote, there is still time to do it)

Until the next chapter

Caro :D

PS: Thank you for all your Support. Love you all <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Jack POV

Curiously I leaned over the table and waited for Mister Johnson to start talking. I was surprised that Mark already heard of the legend, but I decided to question him during lunch time. Grinning our grey-haired teacher sat down on the teacher's desk and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Well, then let us begin. Since the beginning of time two gods ruled over the earth. Can one of you tell me a bit more about said gods?", came it from our teacher. Several people held up their hands and Mister Johnson chose a girl from my rank: "The two gods were the goddess of light Luxilia and the god of the shadows Sombra. Luxilia was responsible for the humans, while Sombra took care over the demons." "That's correct, but did you know that both gods used to be one and the same person. Well, not quite the same, they were named God of the universe Eclipsim. He was the father of the two siblings. One day, for an unknown reason, Eclipsim split himself into Luxilia and Sombra.", told us the grey-haired teacher.

Some of the students looked surprised at each other, while others were just speechless. One student asked curiously: "Are there any theories why Eclipsim divided himself into the two gods?" "No, not really, unfortunately. I wish we had some kind of clue. So where was I again? Ah yes! Luxilia and Sombra ruled from then on over the kingdom of their father, however, something terrible happened that nobody saw coming. Sombra was obsessed with the thought to be the most powerful being that lived and declared war against his sister. However, Sombra was only supported by half of his followers. The demons, who fought at his side, slowly but surely turned into bloodthirsty beasts, that we all know now. On Luxilia's side was humanity and the demons, which refused to serve Sombra. The reason for their disobedient was the fact that they had started families with the humans. The souls of their children were different than the one of their parents, because they owned a split soul. One half was human, the other was a demonic half. That was the reason why two different personalities lived in the same body.", continued Mister Johnson, but was interrupted by a student: "But what has this to do with the legend, these are basic historical facts?"

"Yes, they are. However, they are also mentioned in the legend. To be exact, these facts lead to the most important part. ... I was where again? Ah! Luxilia finally decided to end this war as fast as possible. That's why she gave up part of her soul and gave it to trustworthy people. The humans that carried the soul, and the children of the demons were our ancestors and also the soldiers of the goddess. The war lasted three years, until one fateful day that marked the end of the war in the future. Can someone tell me what happened that day?", came it from our teacher. No one raised their hand, apparently the knowledge of my classmates ended here. Mister Johnson was just about to talk again, when Mark raised his hand hesitantly.

The old teacher stopped and pointed at my roommate, which breathed in before he said: "A priestess and a demon, which was on Sombra's side, met by a coincident. Both of them fought fiercely, until the woman was able to defeat the demon. However, when she touched the chest of her enemy, it was as if a spell was lifted from him. His eyes changed and he acted like a demon from Luxilia's side. They both started to talk about the war and everything else that happened. They stayed together for a long time and after a while they fell in love with each other. One day, they gave birth to a child, but it was no ordinary child." "Very good, I can take it from here again. As your classmate already said, the priestess received a child from the pure demon. What was so amazing about this child was its soul. It not only had the soul of the goddess in its body, but also owned a split soul. That's how a priest with a Demon Side came to this world. Also very fascinating about this child was his ability to use every known magic. It was like a reincarnation of Eclipsim.", explained the grey-haired teacher.