Chapter 83: Power of a god

Hey Guys and Girls. Here is the next chapter. I hope you enjoy. See you in the next chapter.

Caro :D

Jack POV

Madness screamed angrily and sent her fists at us, while Mark and I continued to run towards her. We both avoided the heavy blows of the fists and also injured some of them in the meantime. The demoness charged two lasers in her hands and fired them towards us with a loud roar. Mark reflected one of the lasers and destroyed with it ten fists. The second laser was racing in my direction, but I managed to dodge the dangerous attack with the help of my septic whips. Suddenly I got an idea and swung myself from fist to fist towards Madness to attack her from above. Meanwhile Mark was running again and stormed towards the demoness in a fast pace. She just growled before turning her hands into long, sharp claws and ran towards my soulmate.

Mark's sword clashed with her claws and a fierce gust of wind whirled around the battlefield. While my boyfriend and the demoness were involved in their heated battle, I had managed to reach an enormous height by using the fists floating around. Without hesitation I got out my strongest weapon. While my arms got covered in my blasters, the fists had apparently realized what I was about to do and started to attack me. However, after my weapons got ready and my visor clicked over my eyes, I aimed at my opponents. "Shotgun Mode.", rolled it over my lips and the front of the blasters changed, before a thousand strong lasers rained down on the fists. One fist after the other exploded in the air, while a new one rushed out of the clouds of smoke. After a long while I had finally gotten rid of all fists and let myself dive down in the depth towards Madness and Mark. During my free fall I aimed carefully my next shot on Madness and whispered: "Blaster Mode."

Mark POV

Madness and I tried again and again to catch the other off guard with quick attacks of our weapons, but we only danced around each other and heard how our attacks clashed against each other. Shortly after that I heard above us explosions and knew immediately that Jack took care of the fists to keep my back safe. Occasionally one of his lasers struck down beside us on the ground and exploded. I used these distractions to charge up a spell and fire it at Madness. Surprised the demon was hit and flew into a big stone, which stood out on the field. Furiously and with black blood running down her face, she stood up again and yelled an inhuman roar. In a tremendous speed she stormed towards me and just in time I was able to block her attack. However, she pushed me back a bit and caused me to lose my balance slightly.

She took this window of opportunity to her advantage and punched me hard in the face. Through the force I crashed into one of the storage tents and landed in a pile of crates. Carefully and lightly beaten up I got back on my feet and stepped out of the tent. Through her fist I got three cuts on my left cheek, which bled pretty badly. I ignored the sharp pain and grabbed my sword back from the ground, while I prepared a spell in my other hand. Madness just grinned completely crazy and a strong wind as well as magic was flying around her. Shortly after she sent a tornado made out of wind and magic towards me, which almost threw me back into the tent if I hadn't rammed my sword into the ground to stop myself from flying off. Carefully I opened my eyes and saw through the eye of the tornado exactly at Madness.

With the last of my strength I send my own laser through the eye of the storm and hit the demoness, which wasn't able to hold the tornado through this up and fell on her back. Shortly after I heard the sound of something slicing through the air and a few seconds later a giant green laser rained down on Madness. The impact was so strong that the ground collapsed under her and a crater formed itself. A few seconds later after the laser was gone, Jack landed next to me and his arms just turned back to normal. "Everything okay with you?", I asked quickly, hoping that it was over with Madness. Jack breathed in a little fast for a bit and smiled tenderly: "I'm fine, but you've got injured." He wanted to wipe away the blood, when we suddenly heard hissing and growling. Surprised and slightly frightened we turned towards the noise and saw black smoke rising from the crater.