Chapter 13: Apologise and Jokes that gone wrong

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. Even if it is a bit late. :P But I had a ton of work to do so I couldn't post it on Christmas as I actually wanted. Also I had some difficulties, because I didn't know what Dark and Anti should do as their jokes as you can see in the title. I personally hate the title I gave this chapter, but I couldn't find a better one so it has to work. And I hope this chapter isn't stupid or bad written. I tried guys and girls, I tried my hardest to make the best out of it. You maybe wonder when Dark and Anti get together and Jack and Mark get together, it will take a bit. But if I think correctly and how fast I can write and put much in one chapter I believe Anti and Dark get pretty close in 3 to 4 Chapters and Mark and Jack get together in 6 to 7 Chapters. But I'm not sure so if it takes longer I'm really sorry. But we will get there in time before the story is half way through. I just wanted to say this because I needed to get this off my shoulders. Also I got some new ideas of new stories, but I'm not going to write them or publish them yet. I want this story to get to a certain point before you can read them. Well I should stop talking now, so please enjoy this chapter.

Caro :D

Mark POV

With a smile I stared for a short moment out of a window in the living room, before I went back to Jack and Anti. When I leaned against the doorframe the two boys turned around to face me. Jack had a curious expression, while Anti looked at me with hopeful eyes. In response my new roommates got a big grin from me and a thumbs up. Jack joined my smile and turned to his partner, who jumped up and down on his place with joy. After a few seconds he ran out of the room and threw himself on the sofa. Now only my new friend and myself were in the dark room. "So, Dark isn't angry anymore at Anti, right?", asked the Irishman after a bit of time. After a light laugh from me I answered: "Well, he was furious I believe, but he can get angry pretty quickly at something. So he shouldn't have something against Anti and he also said himself that he overreacted back then. Surprisingly he wanted to come along with us at our town tour. Maybe to apologise or something like that."

"Good to know. Then we should start to make ourselves ready, because in an hour and a half the others are coming to pick us up.", came it over Jack's lips and he laid a hand on one of my shoulders. After a few moments we left the dark room and went to our own rooms, so that we could get dressed for tonight. To my current outfit I also took a black leather jacket and searched for my black sport shoes. When I looked at myself in the mirror, which was on the inside of my door of my closet, a whistle sounded behind me. Surprised I turned to my room door and saw Jack leaning on the wall next to it. He wore instead of his blue sweater now a red jacket and under it an Overwatch T-shirt. In addition he put on grey trousers and had white sport shoes on. Because of his whistle my cheeks became slightly red, however, the blush disappeared after a few seconds.

Laughing we went back to the living room and when we looked to the sofa, we saw Anti and Dark talking with each other. We didn't want to disturb them, so we turned on our heels and wanted to spend the remaining time in Jack's room. My new friend jumped on his bed and spread out on it completely. Because of his action I started laughing again and couldn't stop, until at a certain point I fell on the ground. I curled up on the room's floor and rolled all over his floor. My laughter was probably so contagious that Jack joined me and nearly rolled off his mattress. Luckily we managed to stop laughing and clamed ourselves down. We both sat up and smiled at each other. After a few moments of silence Jack seemed to have an idea and meant: "Mark? Have ya ever played Gang Beasts?" "Uhhh, absolutely, Jackaboy! I have played it, but not that much, just when I got time and had someone else to play with me.", I answered and watched my counterpart getting everything ready so we can play, but also saw his small smile at his nickname I gave him.

Anti POV

A few minutes earlier.

Mark and Jack just left the room we currently were in to get ready in their bedrooms. I remained laying on the sofa in the living room, while I waited for Dark to come back. //I hope he isn't mad at me and let me apologise for making him angry.//, I thought to myself. Deeply rapt in thoughts, I noticed too late that somebody was behind the leather sofa and shouted right next to me: "BOO!!" Like a cat, which was splashed with water, I jumped up from the furniture and faced the noisemaker. Right as I turned fully around I looked in amused red eyes and a grinning face. My heart started to go faster at the sight of a laughing Dark. //He looks even sexier when he's happy or amused about something.//, shot it through my head and I felt the blush on my cheeks growing. However, I also had to laugh after a few seconds. "Not bad, Dark. You got me there. ... But I actually wanted to apologise for my stupid behaviour back then. I haven't meant it in a hurting way, I just wanted to joke around a bit and probably went too far.", came it from me as our laughter slowly faded away.