Chapter 21: Nightly visit

Hey guys and girls. I finally updated again. YEAH! I'm sorry that it took me so long, but many things happend and I didn't got much done. But now the chapter is finished and I hope I get a new chapter out sooner this time. Also I have some news. I dyed my hair again, but this time in a dark green. (Maybe I put a photo in here, when I don't forget to make one.) And the second info is that I am goning to spend my holidays for one month in Canada to visit family. Pretty excited about that to see them again. Normally they visit us. But I speak to much again, so enjoy the chapter :D

Also I wanted to say thank you for 9 Followers, 1.3k reads and 34 votes. I love you all so much. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

LG Caro

Mark POV

Both opponents were standing face to face and were about to let their attacks storm towards each other. In only one minute Yami sent off a sickle-shaped laser, which tore open the ground with its lower part. Meanwhile shot Jack his green laser, which let everything underneath it die that blossomed. When both attacks collided, a huge cloud of dust wrapped up the clearing. Everybody, except Dark, winced because of the explosion. Our ears heard more fighting noises within the cloud, which slowly thinned out and we could recognise Yami and Jack. But the brown-haired was tied up with the help of the Irishman's septic whips and was now on his knees. Nevertheless, my partner and I noticed the quick inhaling and exhaling of air from the green-brown-haired. Shortly after came it from Cry: "Okay, the fight is over! Jack has won!", We all got up afterwards and I ran to Jack.

"Your fight was just awesome! I was really inspired!", I explained to my friend with a grin. After my sentence my roommate scratched his neck and when my Demon Side arrived next to me, Anti separated himself from Jack. Briefly our partners stared at each other, before Dark laid his hand on the head of Anti with a grin and ruffled through his hair. While slightly laughing he meant: "You really wanted to make a show out of it, am I right?" "Maybe, I simply wanted to ... And could you leave my hair alone now!", came immediately the answer of the slightly smaller demon. Because there was no more training fight left, we said our goodbyes to everybody at the exit of the park. After half an hour Jack and I reached our flat. Finally behind our door I let out a sigh and fell on the soft sofa.

Jack only laughed at my behaviour and now stood over me with a grin. Softly whispering he asked: "Shouldn't you go to bed rather than falling asleep on this sofa? Tomorrow is our first school day and it is nearly midnight." Only now I noticed my heavy and tired eyelids and nodded as an answer. Just for fun I stretched my hands to my friend, who took my hands in his while rolling his eyes and pulling me on my feet. Exhausted we went down the way to our rooms. "Good night Mark, *yawn*", said the green-brown-haired boy, before he disappeared behind his room door. Before it completely closed I managed to add: "Good night and sweet dreams." In my room I slowly took of everything I wore, expect my boxers. Afterwards I walked to my closet and got a fresh outfit out of it and laid it on one of the bedside tables. Next I took my contact lenses out and put them beside my clothes. Tiredly I dropped myself on the soft mattress and crept under the warm covers. A few minutes later I started falling asleep into a deep slumber.

Dark POV

Mark slept just for five minutes, before I decided to spend some time outside his thoughts. I opened quietly the door from Mark's bedroom, when I saw the same thing happen with Jack's door. With a grin I looked at Anti, who jumped in surprise and a bit frightened against the door, after he turned around and noticed me. Anti's expression brought me to immediately start laughing and I had to lean against the door to not lose my balance. After the demon had overcome his shock from before, he was slightly angry and hit me against the shoulder. As a result I stopped my laughter and walked in the direction of the living room. Closely followed by the green-haired demon. With a sigh I dropped myself on the sofa and stared at the ceiling. My friend sat down beside me. "Why are you still outside?", came it curiously from him.