Chapter 28: Ambush

Hey Guys and Girls. Here is Chapter 28 and I hope that you enjoy it. It has a bit more action in it than the last few chapters and I can't say completely sure but more interesting chapters are coming soon (mabye in 4 or 5). Also Chapter 29 is going to take a while, probably next weekend I'm finished with it.

Next thing: Thanks for alle the comments and votes. It is so heartwarming to see your support for this story.

Last thing: Just a quick reminder, I'm going to have a special for 150 votes on this story and until I start working on that you can vote what you want.

You can choose between a one shot, an old crossover one shot I made but never published and the first chapter of a new story I planned. Also I take suggestions for the one shot, so if I think I can write them I will. (If I get a lot of suggestions I might start a one shot book. ;P)

Caro :D

Mark POV

Now we stood in front of the gate, which blocked the sandy path to the coliseum. Felix opened it and we walked along the path closer to the imposing building. Some of the other students were already assembling a few meters away from the entrance of the coliseum. We just arrived at the large group of students, when it suddenly started to storm and a small tornado appeared before us. All at once the twirling wind changed its form and a woman stood now where the tornado was. She had neon-blue, shoulder-length, curly hair, greyish eyes and a round face. Her slender body was covered with a white tank top, torn jeans and on her feet were blue sandals. With a smile and an enthusiastic voice she welcomed us: "Welcome to your mission exercise course! I am your teacher Miss Azura. I am so happy to see my Seconds back here and to get to know our new Firsts. Today's lesson will look like this: First we will have some teamwork practice and afterwards a small free running experience in the woods."

Joyfully she walked closer to the edge of the forest, where five boxes and several wooden poles were. The Seconds followed our teacher amused, while we Firsts walked confused behind them. "The second ranked students already know what is going to happen. But for you Firsts I will explain with pleasure what you have to do. I will divide you all into 20 groups, each with 10 members. Afterwards you will build a triangle with the available wooden poles and material in these boxes behind me and fasten four long ropes on one corners. I explain the rest as soon as you all have your triangles ready.", announced the blue haired excitedly. Shortly after she took out a bag from one of the boxes and started to go from one student to the next. Everybody pulled a slip of paper in a specific colour out of the bag. I got a red slip of paper. After everyone got their slip of paper, the students with the same colour went together to form a group.

In my group were Tyler, Ethan, two other Firsts, Yami, Felix, Ken, Jack and one other second ranked. We all gathered the three wooden poles and the ropes we needed to make the triangle. Quickly Ken explained to us: "Help us to get the poles into the right shape and start to tie them together with the smaller ropes." Five minutes later we were finished with our task and Felix and Yami tied the four longer ropes to one of the corners of the triangle. After a bit more time all the other groups were also finished and ready for the next step. "Good job you all, now let's start with the first teamwork practice. You all need to get your triangle from here to the coliseum, while it stands straight upwards and without it leaving the ground completely. Have fun!", announced Miss Azura, while she turned slowly back into a wisp of wind and appeared again at the entrance of the coliseum. //Miss Azura is really strange with her childish behaviour and she is a bit too enthusiastically. Nevertheless I kind of like her.//, I thought to myself while I watched her.

Suddenly I was brought back to reality by Jack as he moved his left hand in front of my face up and down. Surprised I turned to face him and my friend gave me a small laugh, before he asked: "Everything all right? You were pretty deep in your thoughts again." "Yes, I only thought about Miss Azuras personality. She acts more like a child than an adult.", I answered my friend. The blue-eyed grinned and continued: "You're right with that, but she's only like that when she's happy. You really don't want to see her when she's angry or serious. However, we're already finished with preparing, so let's start with the task." Slightly confused I followed him to the wooden triangle. Now Ethan was standing on the lower horizontal beam, while the other students were spread over all the ropes. Jack and I went to join Tyler with his rope. Quickly Ken explained: "So, Ethan you have to shift the triangles centre of gravity to one of the corners. The people on the side you are standing start pulling the triangle into the air, while the people on the opposite side swing the corner that's in the air forwards, that way the triangle moves towards the coliseum."