Chapter 18: Hunt Part 3

Well Guys and Girls. This is I think the fastest update I made. Don't know what came over me but I finished the map I wanted to do for you and also this chapter in only three days. But this one is also the biggest because it is 3492 words long. Yeah, I hope you will enjoy this chapter. The next one is going to be a bit more relaxing and I try to put in some teases for our lovebirds. So I don't want to hold you up anylonger. Please enjoy the last part of the Hunt.

LG Caro.

PS: Thank you for your support I got until now. You are the best.

So here is now the map. Hope I did good, because I am better in drawing characters and also not the best with using the computer to draw, but I found a way to make the best I can do by drawing on paper and overdoing it on the computer. Also that's the first time in a long time that I made a map. (This is now Version 2 of the drawing. So it isn't as bad as the first.)

)

The colour points are the locations were every Demon Side started in the game.

Now to the Story :D

Cardinal direction South

Anti POV

Our game only just begun as I arrived at my start point. All my senses were sharpened and I could only resist with struggle not to run off and kill. With a grin I checked if my knife was still in my pocket were I last put it. In a fight I normally don't use weapons that involve close distance, but if I really want to get some pleasure out of my victims pain it is a nice equipment. Luckily it was still in his old place by my left pocket of my trouser in its little holster. However, I still didn't wanted to walk into the woods yet, but sat down on the ground and closed my eyes. Green light danced around me, while some septic slime started to flood the leaf covered ground around my body. Slowly it flowed together into three balls and at the next moment three septic eyes floated beside my body. Carefully I opened my right eye, but kept me left eye closed.

If I would have opened it, I wouldn't be able to observe the surroundings my little friends saw with their pupils. Shortly after I ordered my creatures to start searching through the woods. In my internal eye I could supervise the three screens, which showed me the surroundings each septic eye looked at. After only one minute passed I noticed on one of the screens a movement and recognised the shape of a body. My grin became wide and I sat up again. Amused I pulled the knife out of its hiding spot and checked if the blade was still sharp enough. After the investigation I put it back and ran in the direction of north-east. After a little while I reached the area where the memory was found by my creature. Before she could discover me, I hid in a tree top and watched my first victim carefully. Meanwhile my septic eye had joined my side.

Satisfied with his achievement I stroked the creature before I sent it off again to search for more victims. Afterwards I finally opened my left eye, which lighted up in a toxic green. The person under me seemed to look for something certain and stepped closer and closer to my tree. Slightly giggling I jumped from the branch and landed with full force exactly behind the young woman. Before she could recover from the shock, I already laid the blade of my knife against her soft skin by her throat. I could hear how her heart stopped beating for a second and her muscles tensing up. "What brings such a pretty, young woman in a forest like this all by herself? Did you not know that when the sun disappears behind the horizon the demons start getting on their way to look around for lost people to hunt them down?", rolled it over my lips with a quiet voice. But then I got a much better idea than my previous one. I closed my left eye again and took the knife away from her throat.