Chapter 27: First Experiences

Hey Guys and girls. Here is Chapter 27 and I hope you enjoy it. Next chapter is going to come soon, probably this weekend. (maybe sooner :P).

Thanks for the great surport from all of you. Love you all <3<3<3<3

Also for the 150 votes special. If you want me to write a one shot, you can send me a suggestion. I'm open for everything. Just to remind you, don't forget to tell me what you want me to do for a special. The OneShot, an old OneShot/Crossover I wrote long ago or the first chapter of a new story.

Well I leave you alone now.

Caro :D

Jack POV

We made it to the big training fields right on time, just a few minutes before Mister Stoneheart began his class. "Alright you wimps, as you may know you first ranked have some of your classes together with the Seconds! The reason for this is that you can learn some things from them! Today's lesson looks like this, the Firsts all will have a turn at one of the gun range fields to get to know their magic a bit better! Every one of you will get one of the Seconds to help you and show you their tactics and tips to give you possible training exercises to improve your skills! So, now I will read out the groups I chose for today!", shouted our teacher across the training area. Mister Stoneheart was a person you only meet once or twice in your life. He wore a white T-shirt and had a black training jacket over his shirt, in addition black jogging trousers, white running shoes and around his neck was hanging a red whistle.

His brown hair was very short and his green eyes could silence you with just one glance. A few minutes later all groups were together. Minx, Yami and I were paired with a First, we didn't know. Cry and Mark had it better, because they both were paired together. Shortly after we stood in front of the gun ranges. My partner for this lesson used weapon magic and could form it into a bow. Apparently mister Stoneheart had paired the beginners with us according to our magic. I came to that conclusion because my partner and I both use distance weapons. Minx her partner used element magic water and Yami his partner used weapon magic in the form of a halberd. Cry had a machete as a weapon, so Mark also had to use a weapon for close combat.

Before we started, it came from Mister Stoneheart: "Because we don't have enough space for all hundred students here you are allowed to group up with other groups!" Well, that being said, many students teamed up to share a gun range. Minx, Yami and I with our partners and Cry and Mark decided to share a field. The first to go on the field was Minx with her partner. The brunette seemed to explain something about using element magic to the girl beside her: "Pay close attention to your emotions, because your magic reacts to them. So try to keep your mind clear. Why don't we start with summoning your magic in our hands first." The violet-eyed girl held her palm up to the sky and concentrated. Suddenly the air around her fingers started to become freezing and you could recognise an ice crystal fog flying towards the sky. The red-haired girl beside her copied her movements, however, it took her longer to gather her magic. Slowly small drops of water collected themselves on her hand after a while.

"You're doing well. To just summon a small amount of magic is way harder than to just unlesh a big and wild attack. Still, this practise is very important. Show me how you would attack the puppets in the far back of the field.", decided our friend. The redhead nodded and positioned herself in front of the training dolls. After she took a short breath, she lifted her left hand, which wrapped itself rather quickly with water and swung her arm towards the direction of the puppets. A raving wave of water stormed towards the training gadgets and hit every single thing in its way. Our brown-haired friend sighed and said: "Though such an attack is very powerful and quick to summon, you might injure your teammates with it if they fight very close to your target. It is more effective if you actually control your attack, instead of just letting it go on a rampage. So don't forget to practise controlling your magic by summoning it in small amounts at first and slowly increasing it. Then you will one day manage to do this here."