Chapter 73: Battle of the beasts

Hey Guys and Girls. Hope you have a nice December the 7th. Enjoy the chapter of today.

Until tomorrow.

Caro :D

Jack POV

Still slightly out of breath I grinned at Pain, which was extremely enraged and his black smoke wrapped around him. Shortly after blades grew out of his forearms and he looked more like a demon now. Immediately I made myself ready for everything that could come towards me. The brown-haired stormed up to me and struck wildly with his blades. Luckily I could escape his attack by using my Septic Whips to swing over him by hitting the ceiling with them. Afterwards I attached my whips to his arms and legs, before swinging him in a circle around the cave. As a result he crashed again and again in rocks and broke them into small rubbles. A few seconds later I let go of him, which caused him to crash into the wall with full force. Growling in anger he climbed out of the created hole and his blades began to glow brightly.

Shortly after he swung his blades wildly and sent several laser blades around the cave. To my surprise I managed to dodged them in time, but I lost my balance during that. Taking advantage of this the corrupted Demon Side came rushing towards me and hit me with his fist in the stomach. My body flew across the cave and shot through the hole, I created with my cannons. Flying through the air I started to panic and couldn't focus properly. My breathing was getting faster and I didn't know what I should do as I began to fall down from the sky. //"Make way, Jack!"//, came it from Anti and my Demon Side took control over my body.

Anti POV

When Jack began to panic and couldn't think clear anymore, I decided to take control of his body. As soon as I had done that, I gathered my magic in our soul and sought out to find our inner strength. I closed my eyes and suddenly I appeared in the void of our soul, which has several green, black and white threads that led deeper into our soul. Eventually I got to the inner core of our soul, where I was suddenly enveloped by a green light. With a jerk I opened my eyes and found myself in my True Demon Form. Immediately I stretched out my wings and prevented us from falling even deeper down. //"Anti, where did you learn to do that?"//, asked Jack, who as calmed down again. // "When Luxilia boosted our magic, our soul showed me how I can achieve this Form without getting overwhelmed by my emotions. It only failed on the day we got the boost, because I was so beat up that Mark and Dark got kidnapped."//, I explained to him and Jack gave a quiet "I understand."

After our little conversation I took a deep breath and looked up at the hole, from which we have fallen out. There at the edge of the opening was Pain, who was not thrilled that we had survived. A grin formed itself on my lips and I called out to him: "Did you really think we would die that easily?!" Pain growled angrily and his smoke wrapped around him again, causing him to get smoke like wings. Afterwards he flew into the air and dove down at us. Right on time I dodged him and turned my claws into guns. Afterwards I shot several lasers after the Demon Side. Although he dodged most of the lasers, he still got hit by three of them and plunged a few more meters, before he caught himself again and flew up to me. After we both looked in each other's eyes for a brief moment, we rushed towards each other. His blades clashed against my claws and I took them in a firm grip.

"I hate you! Just die!", came it from Pain, before he wanted to spit on me. Luckily I dodged his spit by letting go of him and flying over him, because in this form his saliva was acid. A little pissed off that he wanted to spit on me, I sent my Septic Whips at him. The corrupted Demon Side began to cut them before he had to fly away from them, when to many came rushing towards him. Eventually four of them grabbed his arms and legs and didn't let go of him. Pain was screaming in pain, because my whips were giving him slight skin burns. Then I threw Pain through the hole back into the mountain, before I flew after him. I landed back in the cave we fought in and had to stop myself from laughing when I saw Pain stuck in the ceiling, in which he has crashed. However, the Demon Side opened his eyes again, which were completely black and had a red ring around the pupil.