Chapter 24: Fun time

Hey Guys and Girls. I am finally back and I will explain why it took me so long.

First of all: School was a bitch and just put more and more work on my shoulders. I just couldn't handel anything anymore.

Secondly: I had a massiv writingblock and I had no inspiration.

Last Reason: I started to question this story. Where do I want to go with it? Is it worth working further on it? Is the plot good enough to satisfy you and me in the end of the book? And many more questions popped into my head.

I just recently could put all my doubt away and start writing again and I am more than ever positiv that I will finish this story. Also I will try my best to keep the plot entertaining and interessting. Also a big thanks to all you people for reading, voting and following. Your the best. :D

Well, I think that sums my break reasons up and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

PS: I already finished Chapter 25, so it should come out in two to three days. Maybe even sooner. :P

Caro

Mark POV

After Jack, Ethan, Tyler and I arrived back at the school, we were already expected from all our friends. As soon as they spotted us, all of them waved us over. "Well, did Jack show you around campus, Mark?", asked Bob, while he winked at me. This made me start to blush slightly, nevertheless I nodded as an answer, before I said in addition: "That's right, he did." Only now noticed the others the presence of Tyler and Ethan behind me. "I believe we haven't meet yet. So your probably new friends of Jack and Mark, right?", came it from Wade. Ethan answered immediately: "Well, ... We two sat beside Mark at the opening ceremony. I'm Ethan and this is my friend Tyler." Tyler just waved as a greeting. "Hi Ethan and Tyler. My name is Minx and these are Felix, Cry, Ken, Yami, Bob and Wade.", introduced the brunet everybody. After all of them shook hands, came it from Felix: "Hey, how about we all play the 7 second challenge together! We still need to be here for quite a while before we can leave, so why not make the best out of it."

We all considered this idea briefly, before everybody agreed enthusiastically and we searched for a comfortable place on the campus. The order in which we sat next to each other was following: Ethan, myself, Tyler, Ken, Felix, Yami, Minx, Cry, Bob, Wade and Jack. Afterwards the latter pulled his mobile phone from his trouser pocket and opened the app. "Okay, everybody ready?", Jack asked and got a nod from us all as an answer. He grinned and started immediately with: "Ethan. Name three things you'd happily blow up with dynamite." "Okay, a house, a car and a building.", listed the addressed boy. Shaking my head, I explained: "House and a building are the same thing, Ethan." "Ohhh, ahhh fuck a dog!", added the blue-haired just before the time ran out. Only now he noticed his statement and said: "No, why would I ... I wouldn't happily do that. It was just the first thing that came to my mind."

"I think he fail that, cause he wouldn't do it happily.", meant Tyler. I agreed and followed with saying: "Yeah, that was pretty bad. Also like a house and a car? Why? Are there dogs inside these houses and cars?" After that everybody started laughing and it took us a while to calm down again. Since the situation turned back to normal, Ethan received the phone and read: "Mark, invent a 7 second challenge and then do it." "Uhhh, touching my nose seven times.", rolled it over my lips and I started poking my nose with my forefingers. Chuckling my neighbour handed me the mobile and we continued. I cleared my throat, before I spoke up: "Tyler, create a business idea that will definitely make you a millionaire." "So I created this social network platform, where you're able to actually link and look at all the information from ...", explained Tyler, however, he couldn't finish because the time ran out. Disappointed I shook my head and gave him a Failed it. Sighing he took the phone and started talking: "Ken, name five things you would not find in your moms bedside drawer." "Mhm, a culinary knife, poison, a computer, a photo of a celebrity and an iPad.", answered the bearded man slightly uncertain.