Chapter 11: Crush's and Ex's

Hey Guys ans Girls. I finally finished this chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

Anti POV

I got bored staying in Jack's mind, so I decided to leave his body and stepped out into the hallway. I heard Mark putting his stuff out in his room, but he also talked to somebody. Now with a curious expression on my face I stood in front of the door and laid my left ear on it. "I must say, this flat isn't bad. I will like it here, because it has some places in the shadows.", came it from a deep, but still attractive voice. A small laughter was heard from Mark and he meant: "That's good to hear, Dark. But are you sure that you won't like to come with me and the others?" //Wait a second, this is his Demon Side?!//, shot it through my head. "I'm sure. Even if something happens, I can read your mind every time and teleport myself right to your location. So stop trying to convince me to join your little group, I don't want to spend time with them and have a few hours of peace for myself, without hearing your thoughts so loudly as well.", answered Dark irritated.

Mark sighed and meant: "If you say so. I won't force you to something you're not comfortable with." //He doesn't want to come along. ... Wow and I already was excited to get to know him more and have some fun with him. //, I said depressed in my thoughts. Offended I turned away from the door and walked fast back to the living room. With a sigh I dropped my body on the sofa and stared at the ceiling. I didn't know how long I was laying like this, but after a short time I heard a door open and close. Afterwards my ears detected footsteps coming closer to this room. //It can't be Jack, he is still sleeping. Mark was in his room unpacking, so that means ... //, I thought quickly. When I sat up, I looked into the most handsome face I have ever seen in my life. Dark stood right before the sofa I was sitting on and observed me precisely. A tender, but not visible blush laid down on my cheeks. "You're Anti, Jack's Demon Side, aren't you?", he started to talk and I could see his bright white teeth.

I tried to remain cool and a bright grin appeared on my face. Slightly laughing I answered his question: "Yeah, the one and only, baby. You must be Dark, Mark's partner." I got a nod with a nasty grin as an answer. "That's right. However, I have to warn you. If you annoy me even the least or harm Mark in any way possible, I will punish you. I am someone you don't want to have as an enemy.", he threatened me and disappeared in the empty room, which was completely dark. //I like him with every passing second more and more. I haven't had a good challenge for a long time and he makes everything pretty exciting.//, I said in my thoughts. I spent the rest of the time until the meeting to find out how I could get closer to Dark. Also what joke I'm going to use to prank Mark with, as a "welcome to this flat - present."

Mark POV

After about half an hour I finished making my bed and putting my clothes in my wardrobe. Satisfied I looked at my work and sat down on the edge of my bed, with my new dark-red bedcovers. I looked at my alarm clock, which I had already taken with me from home. I murmured to myself: "Humph, a few minutes before 11 o'clock. I guess I could use the shower to get clean before our meeting." Quickly I got out my towel, everything I need for my shower and new clothes. Now in my hand were my stuff for the shower, a white T-shirt, black trousers, fresh red boxers and white socks. I laid everything on my bed while gathering everything together. Nevertheless, I accidentally forgot everything in my room except my underwear, towel, shampoo and body wash. Carefully I closed the door of the bathroom behind me and locked it. I stripped off all my clothes and threw them into the laundry basket. With one hand I started the water and with the other I grabbed my shampoo and body wash.

The warm water felt good and my muscles relaxed immediately. After half an hour I got out of the shower and dried my naked body with my towel. When this was done, I knotted the towel around my hips and worked on my wet hair. 15 minutes later my hair was perfect and my red shock of hair was really fluffy. Only now I noticed my mistake and hit my hand against my forehead. "Damn it, that just needed to happen to me. Well, I think I can reach my room in five seconds if I hurry up. It would be so embarrassing if I run into someone while I try to get my clothes.", I cursed and moved my hands through my hair. I put on my boxers and took one last deep breath, before I opened the door. My feet moved fast towards my room door, however, as my hand was just about to lay down on the handle, I heard a bang from Jack's room. Without considering it, I turned around and opened the opposite door.