Chapter 81: An offer

Hey Guys and Girls. Here is a new chapter for you all. Hope you enjoy it and have a nice day.

See you in the next chapter.

Caro :D

Luxilia POV

Together we all stood up from the cold basement floor, while Felix got up very gently with Cry in his arms. "How are you now Cry?", I asked quietly and stood next to the two boys. Still a little weak, but still awake, it came from him: "I'm doing fine. Still a little confused and dizzy though." "Don't worry, it will be gone in a few minutes.", I assured him and smiled slightly. Felix held him a bit tighter and gave him a kiss on the head before we all went towards the direction I came from. When the stairs came into view I walked in front of the others. With my friends behind me we arrived on the ground floor and stopped for a bit. I was briefly unsure whether we should go up to the first floor, as I imagined to hear voices from upstairs. However, I decided against it and stayed at the ground floor so we can regroup.

Without being noticed we managed to creep through the ruins and made it back to the forest. We stayed close to the ruins but still at a safe distance. After we settled down behind bushes and three trees Minx asked into the group: "And what do we do now? Jack, Caro and Mark are still missing." "What if they got caught or worse killed?", continued Wade and Tyler said: "Don't say such a thing. They are certainly fine." "I hope you're right. It would be really bad for us otherwise.", Ken said and looked a little worried in the direction of the ruins. Meanwhile, Felix had leaned with Cry against a tree and held the mask-wearer close. Cry cuddled into the side of the swede and seemed a little dazed. Ethan and Bob just sat there and stared at their hands. After a deep breath I closed my eyes and said to the others: "I know it looks bad, but please don't give up your hope. The others are certainly not injured or caught." My friends remained silent and nodded in approval.

Caro POV

With a loud noise I landed in a cold metallic room, which seemed to have no window. The only thing that lit up the room was a small light bulb, which hung from the ceiling. A little shakily I tried to get up, but was pressed against the floor by Madness with a powerful kick in my back. Then I felt her hand on my head and with a jerk she pulled my head back by grabbing my hair. With a scream I held my head up and held back my tears. She then hit my head against the floor and walked around a bit. Slowly I got on my knees and looked at her back. I took a deep breath and wanted to storm at her, but suddenly screamed and fell to the ground. I was shaking because of the strong shocks that came from the collar around my neck. The demoness only laughed and slowly walked up to me, before she stopped the shocks. With a shit eating grin she got behind me and stabbed me a few seconds later into my right shoulder with a knife. The blade was not deep enough to damage my organs, but nevertheless was deep enough to give me a lot of pain. A scream wanted to leave my throat, however, I fought against it as to not give Madness what she wanted.

The black and white haired demoness growled and then let go of me. Madness looked down at me and walked around for a few minutes, while I laid down on my left side to watch her, but also not to hurt my shoulder more. A few seconds later she stormed back up to me and kicked me several times in the stomach, which brought me to spit some blood. "Madness stop with this childish behaviour. We don't want to kill her. She can still be useful for us.", came it shortly after from Insanity and the demon stepped out from the shadows of the room. With deep breaths I looked at the demon from the corner of my eyes. Madness looked offended and leaned against the wall, before she answered: "Yes, yes brother. Whatever you want. Even though I don't know why we won't kill her." Insanity just looked irritated and stepped over to me.

Carefully he pulled the knife out of my shoulder and healed the wound afterwards. He sat me down on a chair and tied my hands behind my back. Slightly dazed I kept staring at the demon. Insanity stood behind me and leaned his head over my shoulder to whisper in my ear. "You may be asking yourself why we haven't killed you yet, am I right? Well I have a better idea of what I'll do to you.", rolled it over his lips and grinned. I responded with my head turned away from him. The demon growled slightly and gripped my chin with his right hand and forced me to look him directly in the eyes. Suddenly my head felt empty as his eyes got darker and darker. Shortly after that I fell into a deep sleep.