Come over here and make me. (Tony & OFC)

Hayley really needs to learn not to aggravate her brother when he was down in the lab. She really did.

"Damn it, Hayley!" Tony yells frustrated when he notices that his sister had once again added a layer of clingfilm over his tools. He twisted around when he hears laughing from behind him, turning round he glares at the two laughing figures, his little sister and his 'science bro' were standing in the doorway laughing "shut up!" He exclaims at the two of them. Hayley doubles over gripping the door frame. "Come on Tone, you started this " she reminds him amused "yeah well shut up,I'm," he says. "You're gonna have to come over here and make me " Hayley responds smirking, Tony glares at her before going at her, she laughs and runs out of his lab. They make it up to the main floor before Tony tackles his little sister and tickles her. "Okay, OK I'm sorry" she chokes out laughing as she wiggles under her brother's fingers. "You say that every time, " he tells her but stops his tickling. He pushes himself up and drags his sister behind him and down to the lab, he was gonna make her clean it up. "Alright alright, stop dragging me around " she tells him as she follows behind him "ill clean it up and I'll bring you coffee " she says as she slides into the room and winks at Bruce behind her brothers back, Bruce was the one that had wrapped it all up, but she didn't mind taking the blame, it really was something she would have done.