Do you...well..i mean..i could give you a massage (Bucky x Reader)

You are an agent for SHIELD , you have just gotten home after a mission that went wrong. You're a little batted and bruised and Bucky , being the sweet boyfriend he is determined to help out however he can.

"Do you...well...I mean..i could give you a massage" Bucky splutters before roughly biting his bottom lip, his metallic hand clenched into a fist out of habit. He hadn't meant to be so forward with her. However, his girlfriend smiles at him.

" I like the sound of that,let's," she tells him as she carefully pulls herself up off the so let's go to the bedroom, I can stretch out then" she adds as she takes a hold of his hand and leads them to her bedroom.

Bucky blushes slightly as he follows her,he was a little nervous he had never been inside a women's bedroom before, let alone his girlfriends bedroom. He nervously gnaws on his bottom lip as she climbs into the bed and lays down on her stomach and stretches out, careful not to pull the stitches in her left shoulder or twist her back to much, as she knew that the bruises would protest after the beating that she had taken.

Nervously, he climbs into the bed and kneeled on the bed behind her and hesitantly reaches down and gently lifts her shirt up and softly places his human hand on her lower back and softly brushes his thumb along her lower back before adding his metallic hand to the mix and then gently massaging her lower back. He was incredibly frightful about touching her, he didn't want to accidentally hurt her, he never wanted to hurt her, she meant the world to him, she was always so sweet and gentle to him, she always tried to include him and teach him about all the things that he had missed. Bucky smiles as his fingers gently massaged her back, he was being extra vigilant of the fact that her back riddled with dark coloured bruising. With only slight trepidation, he bends down and kisses each of the bruises that littered her smooth skin.

" Bucky" she moans softly and then whines when he pulls back worried that he had hurt her but seeing her arch into the empty space that his lips had occupied, he goes back to trailing kisses down her back as his fingers gently massage up her back. He pulls back again just to push up his girlfriend's shirt to reveal more skin, this causes him to blush at seeing a women so exposed in front of him. His face darkens slightly as he wonders if anyone else had ever seen his girlfriend in such an intimate manner, but soon relaxes as he reminds himself that she was his and that she loved him and only him. He quickly leans down and kisses along her spine as his fingers continue to caress her smooth skin. Her voice breaks through his concentration "that feels good Bucky" she tells him as she relaxes further under his hands, this makes him smile softly and drops a kiss on her cheek "glad you approve" he teases playfully as he kisses along her jaw as he continues to massage her back. With a soft moan, she turns her head slightly and captures his lips with hers, much to his delight. He loved kissing her, the kiss was always unhurried, no matter what. Her lips were soft, warm and inviting. She didn't care that he was inexperienced compared to her, she didn't care that he was uncertain and hesitant. She didn't care that he was imperfect, she still loved him despite his many flaws, which made him love her more. He carefully turns her over , so that she was laying on her back and kisses her softly yet passionately as his fingers gently rub circles in her stomach, he pulls his mouth back and trails his mouth along her jaw and down her neck. Bucky smiles against her soft skin and then pulls back to move carefully, he leans on his metal arm as he leans down to kiss her again, more passionately this time. His metallic hand gently cupping her cheek, the other wondering aimlessly along her stomach, his fingers glide over her ribs gently as they trailed higher and under her bunched up shirt.

He pulls back, his lungs screaming for air, he stares down at his beautiful girlfriend, her lips were red and puffy from their heated kiss, her eyes were overly bright and her cheeks were red and hot, her chest was moving rapidly as she tried to get enough air into her lungs. Bucky couldn't help but feel proud of himself. His smile widens when she smiles up at him and pulls him down for another kiss. Her hands tangled into his hair as she holds him close as they kiss. Bucky smiles on her lips and traced circles onto her hip and then her stomach and then pulls back from her lips. He bites his bottom lip as he smiles "I love you"