Requested* Stephen Strange x OFC - Trust is a two-way street.

Glancing around the room, Kirra smiled, seeing her belongings mix in with Stephen's throughout the room, she had worked hard to get everything the way she wanted, and she was pleased with the results, turning full circle, she pauses noticing Stephen in the doorway watching her. "That was quick," Stephen comments as he glances the room before returning his attention to her, making her smile and shrug, "I was excited," she tells him, accepting the hand he offered and walked out with him, letting him lead her to the living room area, where he dropped down on the sofa, letting her see the food and wine on the table. "You went all out," Kirra teased as she joins him on the sofa, happily accepting the meal.

Between the two of them, they had managed to polish off a whole bottle of wine and were sitting cuddled up together on the sofa. Despite being adults, the two of them were playing a game of truth or dare, neither bothered by the fact they were clearly tipsy, if not drunk.

"Truth or Dare?" Stephen asks as he takes the final sip of his drink, setting the glass on the table.

"Truth," Kirra tells him, as she tucks her legs up under her, watching him closely.

"Have you ever made out with a boss?" He asks, somewhat curious, but also a little worried, Tony Stark was a player, by his own account, and Kirra worked closely with him as his Personal Assistant.

"Yep," she says wincing slightly as she remembered the incident. "Actually, now would be a good time to tell you that Tony and I have made out, we were both completely wasted after a party," she tells him honestly.

"Really?" he asked, simultaneously surprised and not.

"Yeah," she admits before nervously glancing up at him, "We had only been together a couple days when it happened," she adds hesitantly. Stephen's eyes widen in surprise, having not expected her last comment. Whilst he was glad she had told him, he was a little disheartened to know that she had technically cheated on him.

"Okay," he says, accepting it for what it was, even though it hurt a little, he also couldn't hold it against her, he himself had done some questionable things whilst drunk.

"Sorry," Kirra says quietly to him, knowing that what she had done was wrong, but also knowing that she was glad to have gotten it out of her system.

"It's okay," he tells her gently, "Just don't do it again, please," he says, trying to mask his feelings.

"Of course. It was not intentional, and I generally try not to cheat," she responds, making him huff a little.

"Okay," he says, pressing a kiss to her head, and deciding that the game was over.