"No one needs to know" -(Barry Allen X OFC)

Barry grins at you and pulls you closer to himself, not bothered by the fact you were in public, he simply ducks his head slightly, and wraps his arms around you and starts slow dancing with you, as the snow starts to lightly come down. You laugh softly and dance with him, a slight shake of your head as you move around with him, enjoying dancing with him and laughing, shivering when the snow comes down faster and thicker and the wind picks up. You smile at him and Barry smiles unable to help himself, he loved the way your cheeks darkened, and it wasn't because of the cold. "You know, no one needs to know about this," he teases and you laugh again, but it's cut short when he kisses you, his lips moving softly over yours before pulling back, a smile on his lips. "Mistletoe." Barry says motioning up to the sprig of it, hanging above your heads, and you smile, stealing another kiss, before he picks you up and runs off with you, taking you home.

Barry sets you down, a smile dancing on his lips and you shake your head, "What am I going to do with you, huh?" you ask teasingly as you wrap your arms around his neck. He simply chuckles, "You could kiss me again, I really enjoyed that, "He says smiling, causing you to smile and do as he says, pulling him closer, tangling your fingers in his hair as you kissed him softly, Barry moans softly and you pull back slightly smiling. "No one needs to know huh? You aren't exactly quiet." you tease him, making him laugh, "What can I say, I like kissing you" he says happily.