"I'm pregnant." (Zak Bagans X OFC)

You and Zak were finishing getting ready to go meet the rest of the team, a small get together to celebrate the filming of the last episode of the season, your getting ready was being hindered by Gracie who was bounding between you and Zak, licking the two of you and nuzzling you both and generally acting like a hyperactive puppy that she no longer was, which was amusing more than anything. 

After you had managed to finish getting dressed, nothing to fancy, simply a nice pair of jeans and a nice shirt, you turned your attention to the hyper dog, you gave her some love, scratching behind her ears and telling her what a good dog she was, this love giving was interrupted by a chuckle, Zak's chuckle. You look up towards him and smile at him, almost sheepishly and he smiles back. "Nothing to be embarrassed about love, my two girls together is adorable," he teases you cheekily, making a slight blush appears on your cheeks and you look down at Gracie, "Get him, Gracie," you say to her as you motion to Zak, laughing when she actually runs to him and jumps up at him and starts licking at him. He pulls a face and manages to get her down and then he looks at you before rushing over as you attempt to dart out of the room, he grabs you by the hips and pulls you back into him, your back to his chest and he presses a kiss to your cheek. Zak's hands were resting on your hips as he held you against him, a soft smile on his lips as he wraps his arms around you "I love you," he says, making your smile grow, you place a kiss to his cheek "I love you too" you say to him and then huff as Gracie nudges into you. "Yes Gracie, I love you too." You both say together, ruffling her fur grinning.

"Come on, we better head out and meet the other guys," Zak says breaking through your thoughts and you make a small noise of agreement and the two of you head off and meet up with the rest of the Ghost Adventures Crew. You all sit around having dinner, the guys were drinking, you were tempted but decided not to and stuck to water. Zak looked at you, a questioning look on his face, you smile at him, letting him know you were okay and reach under the table for his hand. "Geez guys, we can see you communicating through facial expressions," Aaron jokes, you laugh and flash him a cheeky smile "Jealous?" making him laugh and playfully nod, causing everyone else to laugh and conversation to resume. The rest of evening was spent with the guys, talking and joking and typically having a good time together before the group broke up around half nine and you and Zak headed back to Zak's.

You and Zak make it back to his house safely and are greeted excitedly by Gracie, which you both return as you head up to your shared room and changed ready for bed, you had noticed how Zak had been shooting looks at you and you realised that you were gonna have to spill. After changing, you headed downstairs to let Gracie out and when she came back in, you went into your jacket and wrapped a ribbon around Gracie's neck that held an envelope on the side. "Come on girl, let's go find Zak," you tell her as you lead her upstairs to find a shirtless Zak on the bed, which you definitely approve of, you let Gracie go and sit on the bed beside Zak. You watch as he rubs his dog's fur but quickly notices the ribbon and envelope and looks at you strangely and takes them off and opens the envelope, taking out the contents and staring briefly and looking at you, his mouth ajar. "You're serious?" he chokes out, his eyes flicking back to the contents in his hands, you move closer, you give Gracie a quick pet before turning Zak to face you.

"Yeah, Zak I'm pregnant." 

Zak huffs a laugh as he gently tackles you onto the bed and kisses you passionately, both of you ignore Gracie's barking as she nudges the both of you as you were too busy kissing. Zak pulls back slightly "We're having a baby," he says excitedly, a smile on his lips as one of his hands moves to your flat stomach as his eyes go back to the contents of the envelope, a sonogram, showing your baby. You were only 12 weeks pregnant but it was enough for it to show on a sonogram and Zak was clearly ecstatic, which was a good sign. 

Zak holds himself up on one elbow as he looks down at you, "How far along are we?" he asks, careful to keep his weight off of you, "twelve weeks or three months." You tell him with a small smile, your hands coming up to stroke his cheek as he licks his lips, "When can we find out the gender?" he asks as the fingers of his right hand softly brushed over your tummy, "We need to think about a nursery for the baby and we need to decide if it's safe for you to continue to hunt with you being pregnant." he says and you gently bring him down and kiss him softly, loving how sweet your boyfriend was and how concerned he was already about the safety of your unborn baby. After pulling back, you lock at him and smile "We can find out the gender next month, and maybe we will have to look into doing something with our office and converting it into a nursery when we find out the gender. As for filming, we will have to talk it over with the crew, the producers and the doctors." You tell him and he nods his head in agreement before giving you another kiss, before pushing himself up and rearranging your positions so you were both laying more comfortably at the top of the bed, Zak laying beside you, "How'd you think Gracie's gonna take it?" he asks, his eyes flickering to his dog and you smile, "I think, if it's possible, she might just be more excited than you," you say with a slight tease, making him laugh "Can't help it, we're having a baby. A baby!" he says in excitement, his eyes going back to the black and white image. "I know," you say to him, watching as he takes in the image before tucking it in his wallet and cuddling up with you.