"Could you repeat that?" "Marry me?" (Reader x Clint Barton)

You and Clint were on a mission, it was supposed to be a small easy mission you and Clint were supposed to rescue another SHIELD agent that had been taken by AIM, you and Clint had been told it would be simple, a retrieval mission, and you both agreed that it would probably be. The plan was to sneak in and get him, don't draw attention to yourselves but apparently, the AIM agents were expecting SHIELD to turn up, so you hadn't even gotten in and you were being shot at.
You and Clint shared a look of annoyance before moving, Clint drawing fire and you moving closer and then providing cover for him. This is how you made your way inside, where it got suspiciously quiet. Yet again, you and Clint shared a look and slowly moved down the halls, both of you keeping your eyes flickering around the halls, wondering why you weren't being attacked and just as you were turning the corner, gunshots were fired at you. You both darted back and leant against the wall before shooting back. You traded shots with them for a short while, when agents came from the halls you had come down from.
"Crap," you mutter hearing and seeing them, you turned, shooting them as well, moving between the two groups of agents. The two of you were shifting between the two groups and as you killed the smaller group of agents, you move back down the hall you came in from, you then climbed through a vent and quietly crawled through a vent, looking for your missing agent.
"Where the hell is he?" Clint hisses under his breath sounding annoyed as the two of you continued through the vents but having to climb out of the small spaces and walk through the halls, trying not to get spotted but you both knew that it was a moot point because of the shooting that had happened in the other section of the building. The two of you moved quickly but quietly through the corridors, weapons ready as you moved. As you slipped into the main section, you both are engaged in another gun fight. "Oh come on!" Clint says childishly as the two of you shot your weapons. You laughed at his reaction as you shoot your way out the situation. "Hey, (Y/N) will you marry me?" he asks, you turn to look at him before snapping back to the guys shooting at you "Could you repeat that?" you ask as you duck and stalk forward shooting, "Left or right?" you ask him noting the two corridors, "Left," he replies immediately as he moves with you, keeping an eye on your six, "And I asked if you'd marry me?" he says, causing you to laugh again.
"I heard you the first time, just making sure that is what you said," you tell him as you peak down the left corridor and head down there "and yeah, I'll marry you," you agree, as you check each room. "I knew you would say that," he says happily as he checks the other side of the corridor as he keeps an eye on the end of the corridor.
Eventually, you find the missing agent and cut him free, helping him to his feet and wrapping your arm around him to support his waist. Clint takes the lead this time as you head out and back to the rendezvous spot. You make it back, after engaging in another firefight and deliver the injured SHIELD agent to medical and then head off to see Coulson to debrief.