"Please stay." "You're the only one I trust to do this." -SPN (Gabriel X OFC)

You and Gabriel had been together for close to eighteen months at this point. And it had been a unique experience. He was an angel, so you could say that would definitely explain some of why it was so different from any other relations you have had. Gabriel didn't use his powers that often, he tended to stick to acting like a human as often as he could unless you were seriously injured, or he needed to terrify someone. 

He knew that you were a hunter and he had learned to accept this fact, he had accepted that you would leave early Monday morning and come back late Friday night, often injured but always a bit grumpy from the almost week long solo hunt and most definitely tired.

You had gotten used to the fact that Gabriel was a trickster by heart and that he loved pranking people, and this included you, though he didn't prank you as often as he did other people and it was never too bad or you, and you usually got him back, at least you tried too. You have also come to realise that the archangel didn't like conflict, in fact, he will do whatever he can do to avoid it but there were the occasional arguments between the two of you and you both can compromise and work out your differences, neither of you arguing or raising your voices when you argue because you know that he hates the raised voices when they are directed at him.

Gabriel knows some things about your family and friends and hunter buddies. He knows that you lost your dad when you were eight and that your best friends family took you in and raised you and you moved out when you were sixteen after high school. He knows some of the experiences you have had with ghosts and some of the experiences you have had with other monsters. But you, you don't really know anything about Gabriel's life or family, the only things you really know is what you learnt at school, and some of that is wrong. Occasionally, Gabriel will leave bread crumbs or drop hints about his past life and you will get a small nugget about it.
The both of you were in a good place but then things went to hell thanks to the release of Lucifer. Gabriel wanted nothing to do with the whole situation, however, you ended up getting involved and teaming up with the Winchester to try to get rid of Lucifer, and Gabriel didn't like this. Your angel didn't like your involvement with the Winchesters or his older brother, he was especially worried about something happening to you.

It was late one Friday night, you hadn't long gotten home and you were ready to go to bed when Gabriel stops you, "Hey, I know that you're tired but I need a second to talk to you." he says as he swallows somewhat uncomfortably. You stop in your tracks and give him your attention. "I know that you are stronger than you look but I need you to be careful, Lucifer is dangerous," he warns as he licks his lip uncharacteristically nervously, "You need to put him away and whilst I believe the Winchesters can do it, you're the only one I trust to do this love," he reveals. "You need to put him back in the cage and make sure he doesn't get out again. If he starts the apocalypse, then there is no surviving him. " 

You smile softly, though it was a little sad and place your hand against his cheek, "I'll do everything I can Gabe," you promise him, making him smile because he knew that you would do exactly that. He knew that you would do everything in your power to put his brother back behind bars.

After this little talk, Gabriel allowed you to head to the bedroom to get ready for bed before climbing into bed with him and falling asleep and when you woke up, he was still right beside you, eyes closed, looking asleep, you knew that angels couldn't sleep as that was something he had told you, as his arm was wrapped around your waist. You can't help but smile seeing him curled up with you. You press a kiss to his hair before trying to escape from his arms, only for him to tighten his grip slightly and pull you back and groan "No, please stay, cuddle with me," he practically whines, making you laugh. "Alright angel, I'll stay for a bit longer," you tell him as you get comfortable in his arms and rest your head on his shoulder. "Good girl," he teases you as you playfully smack his chest but look up at him to see him already looking down at him, his fingers lightly trailing over your arm and over a small, barely visible scar on your arm. "You'll be careful right?" he unexpectedly asks, his eyes showing his anxiety, his worry for your safety. You lean up and brush a kiss to his lips and push yourself up slightly to look down on him "Of course, I will be more careful than normal, okay," you tell him. "Okay," he breathes out before leaning down and with a light brush of his lips against yours, kisses you softly.