Requested* CR x Reader -- Bail Out.

Taking a deep breath, you push open the large doors, you couldn't believe you were doing this, but, Connor had practically begged for you to rescue him, so that is what you were doing. You could see the moment people noticed you, as it started to go quiet until the whispers started up. Everyone was well dressed, except for you, you wearing jeans and a long-sleeved shirt, so you weren't surprised by the looks you were getting.

Walking over to Connor, you lean into his space, and whisper in his ear, only that you were there to bail him out, and he owed you, but Connor took on a serious look and nodded in agreement. "Excuse me, I have to go," Connor says politely to his father before he turned to you and walked out with you.

Outside, Connor grinned at you, leaning over to kiss your cheek. "I really do owe you," he tells you, leading you to his car, and dropping into the driver's seat, quickly pulling off his tie and undoing the first two buttons on his shirt, starting the car and driving out of the venue.

"Damn straight you do," you tell him, relaxing into the seat as you watched out of the window for a moment before returning your attention to him. "Was it really that bad?" you ask curiously, which makes him snort before nodding. "It was incredibly boring," he informs you, which makes you laugh in amusement, falling into silence with him as he drove.

It didn't take the two of you long to get to his place, and after parking, he leads you into his penthouse. You playfully wolf-whistled as you watch him remove his blazer, draping it over the back of his sofa as he leads you to the kitchen. "Wine?" he asks as he pulls out a glass for himself, and you smile, "Sure," you tell him, pulling yourself onto his countertop, letting him rummage for a bottle of wine, opening it for the two of you. Despite pouring the two of you a glass, he moved over to where you were seated and tugged you closer, leaning in and kissing you passionately.

"I love you," he murmurs as he pulls back slightly.

"I love you too," you tell him, which makes him chuckle, brushing his lips over yours again. "I noticed," he tells you with a grin.