First Hulk interaction

You and Bruce were just heading around town, you weren't doing anything, in particular, just heading out into the city to get out and to get some fresh air as Bruce hadn't been out of the tower in almost two weeks and he had asked for you to accompany him on a walk. Of course, you had agreed to do so, especially as it meant spending time with him outside of the tower, something you rarely get to do.

Bruce looked at you with a small smile as his hand grabbed your hand lightly and his fingers slid between yours, his head turning back to the way he was walking and as the two of you slowed your pace to prolong your walk. Whilst you're used to Bruce going off on missions and you had seen him as the Hulk several times, you had never witnessed him turn into his alter ego before, you were just used to seeing him as the Hulk after he had turned.

Whilst you were walking side by side with Bruce, you hadn't expected to see General Ross start coming heading your way, several men on either side of him, none of them looking like they belonged in the area or like military men. Instantly, you were on alert, watching the men closely as you and Bruce came to a stop on the sidewalk, keeping an eye on them, you felt Bruce's grip tightened on your hand as he looked at the men. Lightly, you rubbed the back of his hand as he clearly tensed up. "Ross," Bruce says trying to keep his cool so he doesn't turn into the Hulk. "Banner, you wanna do this the easy way and just come in quietly or do I have to let these guys earn their pay?" You watched as Bruce's skin started to taint green at the threat, but you could see that he was trying to keep himself from turning and hurting anyone. You could see how tense he was and the way he was trying to control himself. "Why can't you just leave me alone, I haven't done anything." he says which makes the General laugh "Except being an unstable monster," the general remarks.

Bruce flinches at the comment as he brings his hand away from yours, the comment hurting more than he cared to admit, which the General clearly saw and smirked at his pain. As the general and his men advanced on you and Bruce, you notice how Bruce's breathing deepens as his skin tints green and his hands clench into fists as he prepares for the fight that he knows is coming. As the group stalked closer, just feet away, Bruce moved you back, away from him and then he turns into the Hulk.

As you moved back, just a step, Ross and his men started firing on the Hulk, who moves into the line of fire, protecting you and he started towards the men who was shooting in your direction. Terrified, you moved back, away from the fight, but the guys got closer as the Hulk smacked the men out of his way. You started to move towards safety but you still get shot by one of the guys, but you move out of the way.

It wasn't long before the police arrived along with paramedics. You stayed quiet as you watched the fight going on but it was soon over and the large figure of the Hulk turned to face Ross, who was looking pale before he was placed in cuffs. The Hulk turned to you, his dark green eyes looking you over as he steps closer, the ground shaking as he steps in front of you. A large green finger gently touched your cheek before he moved you and nudged you towards the medics and you laugh softly and let yourself get patched up before returning to the Hulk before he returned to Bruce. You smile softly and kiss his cheek as you look him over, he was fine, dressed in only his jeans, ripped slightly but he was fine and you gave him your jacket as the two of you head back to the safety of the tower.